-
-
-
-
TNP Nation
sil_dorsett
Discord
sildorsett
I hate retconning stuff, but I feel that I'm at the point where I have to. I hate the dual-triumvirate system that I came up with after my expansion, so I'm retiring it. But, to make Lore's life easy in that he doesn't have to revert my nation back to its original configuration, I'm keeping the expansion and keeping the new population. I'll work to reconfigure the major cities to spread them out a bit, add new rural land, and bolster the population of major cities. Basically, what I come up with should now be considered to have always been.
  • Population will remain 3.5 million.
  • Budget from the original configuration is tripled. This also reduces the financial impact of "The Promise" against the princely family.
  • Military will be rescaled appropriately to cover a tripled population. It's still not much. Mostly patrol boats.
  • The Chamber of Law will stay at 37 seats, with each of the 24 elected seats representing three times as many people as before.
  • Fealty and Secession and Reconstruction are removed from canon. Some parts of my Local News Topic have also be adjusted to remove any reference to the expansion.
If you catch anything I've written that still references the expansion, let me know so I can remove it.

¯\_(?)_/¯

Back