-
Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia
Issue XXII Planning
Article [c] Author(s) [c] Category [c] Description [c]NSCards Event[c]Malphe[c]Gameplay News[c]Cover the NSCards April Fools Event: card rarities, most expensive cards, etc.[c]Brendog's End of Term Review[c]Brendog[c]Commentary[c]Brendog's end of term review of the government of our lovely region.[c]WA Affairs Digest[c]MoWA &/WA DMs[c]WA news[c]What's been going on with the votes, and the discussions behind the votes?[c]RA Highlights[c]Lozinak[c]Legislative news[c]Tell the people: What's been passed, voted on, failed, and discussed.[c]The Spotlight #12: Interview with Bootsie[c]Kasch[c]Interview[c]I've got this.[c]NPA Bulletin[c]Malphe[c]Military news[c]What operations have the NPA been doing, how many troops were deployed, how many casualties were there?
Our first two issues have seen no hesitation in their submissions and edits, but we're beginning to get the mid-term procrastination bug, which is fine, but we can't let it slow down the whole term.

We have work to do.

If you want to write, please, by all means, write! Claim your article now before it gets taken. Or...

...how many times have I suggested this by now?...

write your own article! :D

Totally going to regret this, but I'll also take the NSCards Event.

Back