Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
moce_seal.png

The Ministry. Reimagined.

When I was appointed as Minister of Culture, I'll be honest, I had to hit the ground running. With the Ministry in the condition I got it in, I had no time for formalities, especially not an official opening statement. Now, I have the time to step back and formally introduce myself and what the remaining month, give or take a few days, will look like under my leadership.

Firstly, the Ministry of Culture you know will not be the same, and hopefully, for the better. I will expect things to be done when we agree on them, and failure to complete tasks will not be looked to kindly. I'm a very take it or leave it kind of Minister, so if you don't put in the energy to do what is expected, I will not push you to do what you clearly don't want to do.

Secondly, we're going to make sure we're prepared for both April Fools' Day and Flag Day, with all of the preparation done weeks in advance. Holidays in The North Pacific are some of the most fun days of the year, and we need to celebrate with some TNP spirit.

Thirdly, I do not want to be the kind of leader that barks orders from his comfy chair. If you have critiques or ideas to provide, my forum and Discord inbox is always open.

Lastly, we're hiring. If you want to join the Ministry of Culture, please apply now. I promise, I only bite if your finger looks like a carrot. Might need to invest in some glasses.

With love,

Bootsie,

Minister of Culture

Looks great! Looking forward to seeing how Minicult will operate under your leadership.

Back