Introductions

Alta

TNPer
Hello! My name is Alta, & I have just been appointed to serve as Balder's ambassador to The North Pacific. I started off my NS career in TNP, & I'm so glad that I was given this opportunity to return to the region - and serve it in a different way. If you'd like to say hi, feel free! I'm glad to be back & see so many old faces, and I'm sure that I'll get to know even more new ones!

Hey! I remember both of you! It's really nice to be back & see y'all again. How have things gone for y'all lately? What have y'all been up to?

Alta Italia:
Hey! I remember both of you! It's really nice to be back & see y'all again. How have things gone for y'all lately? What have y'all been up to?
Let’s just say, RP has become much more sophisticated than the nukey-nuke days of yore. :P

Hey! People remember me! And I remember people! I'm glad to see everyone again!

Syrixia:
Alta Italia:
Let's just say, RP has become much more sophisticated than the nukey-nuke days of yore. :P
:D . I'm glad to hear that. I'm not particularly surprised, though, I must say. I saw the Northern Crystal Stadium, and, I have to admit, I was very impressed. I know it hasn't really been updated too recently, but just the fact that y'all did have an NS Sport element that did try to do stuff every once in a while struck me as quite nice. I only very recently tried to get some NS Sport going in Balder, so I respect anyone who'd try to do that.

Bootsie:
Well, well, well, if it isn't my former Deputy Speaker. Welcome back!
Thank you, Bootsie! I'm glad to be back, & I'm glad to see you again! How are things at the Ministry of Culture?

You’re welcome to rejoin TNPRP whenever you’re not busy with ambassadorial duties :P We’d love to have you!

Thank you, Syrixia. I do have a question about it: What is/are "Eras"? Is it just a matter of establishing whether you're MT, FT, etc., or is there more to it than that?

Back