The Adventures of Paxiosolange

Your warning level. If one of them turns to a dark orange, ya done fucked up somewhere.

Classical music is great. The best way to enjoy it is to ride around in a car blasting it as loud as you can with all the windows down. And drive slowly. Try it. It's a lot of fun.

Paxiosolange:
Syrixia:
Your warning level. If one of them turns to a dark orange, ya done fucked up somewhere.
All five of them are orange.

Is it a different tone? Or have I screwed up five times since I got here?
Yes. It's a darker orange, not far from red. Meanwhile, normal orange is more regular orange.

A bloggo? Well maybe you could add stories about doggos, at which you won't fall into a boggo. You do not seem to be a coggo, and the fact that I made this post makes my mind clouded in foggo. I ate a hoggo, and went for a joggo. By the way, I like this bloggo.
I'm trying to get involved more, like you! I'm making intelligent comments, (Kinda) and are also trying to join the RA.

Just saw this! Yeah, I enjoy classical music as well.

I will say that, when you bolded the first letter of each blog entry, I had at first though you were attempting to encode some form of secret message over time... perhaps a cry for help. W...S...B...I...J...N...A... unless I missed several letters in there, it's gibberish!

Back