Request For Review: Yukkira

Ema Skye

TNPer
1. What law, government policy, or action (taken by a government official) do you request that the Court review?
I request that the Court review Yukkira's dismissal of me, Emalunya Skye (addressed in the post as Catalunya) as a Deputy Minister. (See Here: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=10121322&t=9088405)

2. What portions of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Legal Code, or other legal document do you believe has been violated by the above? How so?
I believe that Yukkira's removal of me as Deputy Minister has no legal standing, and should be repealed. There is no legal standing or basis on my removal.

3. Are there any prior rulings of the Court that support your request for review? Which ones, and how?
N/A

4. Please establish your standing by detailing how you, personally, have been adversely affected. If you are requesting a review of a governmental action, you must include how any rights or freedoms of yours have been violated. If you are submitting this request in your capacity as the Attorney General or their designee, please note that here instead.
I, as the Deputy Minister who was subject to this heinous crime was affected by losing my Deputy Ministership, even though I was forum-active at the time.

5. Do you have any further information you wish to submit to the Court with your request?
None at the time.

Emalunya Skye:
1. What law, government policy, or action (taken by a government official) do you request that the Court review?
I request that the Court review Yukkira's dismissal of me, Emalunya Skye (addressed in the post as Catalunya) as a Deputy Minister. (See Here: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=10121322&t=9088405)

2. What portions of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Legal Code, or other legal document do you believe has been violated by the above? How so?
I believe that Yukkira's removal of me as Deputy Minister has no legal standing, and should be repealed. There is no legal standing or basis on my removal.

3. Are there any prior rulings of the Court that support your request for review? Which ones, and how?
N/A

4. Please establish your standing by detailing how you, personally, have been adversely affected. If you are requesting a review of a governmental action, you must include how any rights or freedoms of yours have been violated. If you are submitting this request in your capacity as the Attorney General or their designee, please note that here instead.
I, as the Deputy Minister who was subject to this heinous crime was affected by losing my Deputy Ministership, even though I was forum-active at the time.

5. Do you have any further information you wish to submit to the Court with your request?
None at the time.
Following a discussion, I withdraw this complaint.

Back