Temporary Leave of Absence

Yukkira

TNPer
Discord
An Actual Walrus#6526
moce_seal.png

Per Discord Server Stated Intentions:

I hereby declare a month-long leave of absence from my office. I've realized that as time went on, being Minister of Culture was becoming less fun and more of a job. I did not come to NS to have a second job. I already have two: that is, going to work for 8 hours a day, and then somehow going to school on top of it.

During this time period, Deputy Minister Bootsie is granted the authority to:
  • execute all current projects as he sees fit
  • delegate and reassign all Deputy Minister positions as he sees fit
  • vet new projects as he sees fit.

Thank you Gladio for the opportunity to serve as your Minister. However, despite how much I portray myself as Superman, I'm just your regular Clark Kent. Should you see the need to permanently replace me due to this leave of absence, let this leave of absence also serve as my tendered resignation.

Should that be the case, I'd like to politely ask if Brendog and Sanada would be willing to give me back my jobs as Forum Mentor and as an RMB RP Moderator of the North Pacific.

To my staffers, despite our rough start, you have all done tremendous jobs. The team of Deputy Ministers that currently serve me is second-to-none (possibly to WA but Deropia is biased) and I could not have asked for a better team to surround myself with. I might have asked a lot of you, but you all somehow pulled through. I know now that due to my other commitments, there was real potential for me to do better in my position as your Minister. I think that's true with all things. There being the potential to always do better.

I trust that Gladio, our elected Delegate, will make the right decision.

During my short time in NS, I have come to appreciate that I started in the North Pacific and never left.

Thank you.

I can respect taking breaks from NS when it becomes too much. Good luck elsewhere, going to have to see Gladio's decision on this.

On second thought, after being under the weather for about a week now, I cannot continue to do this. This letter is now officially my tendered resignation.

It's been a pleasure.

Back