Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
[img=338,200]http://i.imgur.com/j6pvSoL.jpg[/img]
Internation Women’s Day - A Thank You

"There has been progress in a movement intended to bring a renewed strength to the voices of victims. While there is still room for improvement, I like to think that without the efforts of so many, we would not have achieved what we have - which is a safer, more compassionate community that embraces the poor situations female players and women IRL find themselves in so often and works to alleviate the negative effects left over. I hope we continue to make strides forward, for the sake of a community that will one day be free of the canker in society and community that is harassment and abuse." -Xoriet

Our communities owe a ton to the Women of NationStates, personally, I’d like to thank Asta/SillyString for being an awesome mentor to me in my first few years, I’d also like to thank Great Bights Mum, Former English Colony, Solorni/Rachel, Mousebumples, and Xoriet for all you have done to impact either The North Pacific, or NationStates as a whole. To all the Women of NationStates, keep up the good work, and I can’t say thank you enough.

Back