February Update 2018

Asairia

TNPer
THE VERSUTIAN FEDERATION
FEBRUARY UPDATE 2018

Introduction

I'd like to start off our monthly report a little differently this time. With my region's growing desire to get to know the regions we're connected to better, I felt it was appropriate to provide you with not only a brief history of our region but some more information about myself, too.

About Us

The Versutian Federation's roots go as far back as our original region's founding in March 2013. Our region is best known for its success during the original Z-Day Apocalypse, where safety and protection were granted to anyone fleeing the zombies and their colluders--eventually reaching 415 nations at our height.

We are a politically diverse and moderate region where most share a strong passion towards the liberties we hold sacrosanct. We also have a blend of roleplay and regional politics, both supplemented by the use of an off-site forum and a Discord server.

As for me, I also serve as The Versutian Federation's ambassador to Balder and The Galactic Order. I take great pride in being able to represent my region and serve as its face and voice when interacting with your region in particular. Back on the home-front, I still serve as our region's President--having been continuously re-elected for over a year now.

Elections

Speaking of elections, our region is just now wrapping up our monthly ballots. Bainius was re-elected as our Minister of Defense and Indochina was tapped to serve another term as our Minister of Immigration. Relechitaz, our Minister of Foreign Affairs, decided not to seek re-election for his position. Valturus, who has served as our Minister of Foreign Affairs before, is the projected winner and will take office later today.

Valturus ran on a campaign of reviewing our current relationships and revamping our ambassadorial system, so if any changes are made that require your attention, I will inform you in a timely manner.

Regional Happenings

The Versutian Federation's Special Session of Parliament has carried over into another month, and we've made significant progress so far. A new Constitution is at vote, and so far, it has received overwhelming support. Should it pass, it will take effect on April 2nd, coinciding with our President and Delegate elections. We are also about to begin discussion on a new regional code to update and improve our current system, and we are experimenting with new regional forum providers, so if we decide to commit to a move, I will share our new address with you in a timely manner. Furthermore, our region also voted to join a new World Assembly coalition, which we helped establish over the past couple months with three other regions of similar size.

Closing

Feel free to contact me if you have any comments or questions. I hope to get more involved with your region (from an ambassador's viewpoint) and help begin the process of strengthening our positive interaction with your region.

Sincerely,

Asairia
President of the Versutian Federation and Ambassador to The North Pacific

Back