official floof
-
Pronouns
he/they
TNP Nation
Darcania
Discord
@zephyrkul
As SillyString and Syrixia have vacated the Commission due to losing Citizenship, and as Scorch is temporary absent from the Commission due to his candidacy, we are now down to four Commissioners, and as such we need to promptly come to a consensus to appoint a temporary Commissioner.

Yukkira, Brendog, and TlomzKrano have all volunteered to serve as this temporary EC. If others come forward I will put their names in a new post.

As this temporary commissioner won't be running the election, but instead ruling on any petitions that may occur during this election, I would personally prefer Brendog to be the temporary commissioner, as he has experience as a previous Election Commissioner. What are others' thoughts on a temporary commissioner?

I think Brend0g should fill the vacancy. He has had experience handling elections in the past and is quite active.

The remaining members of the EC have come to an official consensus to appoint brend0g temporary EC until the end of Scorch's absence. Brend0g, please take your oath. :cheese:

Back