Bye

Iraelia

TNPer
After evaluating the amount of time on my hands, my recent interest in NationStates, and my ambitions heading into my Junior year of High School, I have decided to step away from Eras and NationStates as a whole. Classes are getting harder, I have aspirations to run for a statewide office in this civic engagement program I participate in, and I really need to start meeting new people. This game, while immensely fun, will only serve to hinder those goals and aspirations. I'd like to thank all those who have been so cool to me and introduced me to this wonderful world, namely, Syrixia and Nog. I'd also like to thank Andy for being a generally cool guy and I apologize for trying to start things RP-wise with you that we won't get to follow up on. If you wish, I can give you materials I currently use for Iraelia and Kaandar, and you can do the Fallout Mountain RP. If anyone needs something from me, send me a message via Discord and I can clear something up.

Anywho, this is it. Thanks for the fun times, it's been a blast.

Yukkira:
Good luck Iraelia! Thank you for everything that you've done!
Thanks, Yukki. You're gonna go far here. Just remember to not over burden yourself. Take care.

Yalkan:
Iraelia I will forever fucking miss you. Do well home slice.
And I shall miss you, Yalk. Hope to see you soon.

AAAAHHHHH IRAELIA NUUUUUUUU

Mum will miss you ;_; You were a great RPer and fun dude to hang around.

Damn, you were among the people who welcomed me into TNP and got me established. Time really flies.

Well I wish you nothing but the best in the future! Hope to see you again sometime around here!

Also best of luck in going for statewide office! I look forward to voting for you for supreme libertarian overlord president in 2048!

Until then, have a blast and keep your head up!

Best of luck with your ambitions! Sad to see you go.

If I might pass a little advice on from those years: be dedicated, do you work. In grade 11 you'll be able to get away with a bad work habit or two but it's better to have good habits formed by the start of grade 12 than spending part of the your grade 12 year learning to double down. Despite that, remember to leave time for your own enjoyment/doing something you love, if it isn't already, stress can be a very real factor through the end of high school and into post-secondary. As cliche as this might be, the next four years you'll really start to come into your own. Take a chance or two even if they're relatively safe ones, once your in uni or college lots of what happened in high school won't matter any more than the lessons you learned or experiences you gained from your time there.

I did not know you much and you probably never knew me but I watched a little from the sidelines and read your roleplays and it gave me a sense of how to RP with the others here in Eras. It makes me disappointed to see you go away but I understand your reasonings. Do well in school.
Good-bye

I’ve said it over discord and I’ll say it again- I’ll really miss you. You’re a great person and a great RPer. I wish you luck in your future ambitions, and I hope you’ll drop by to visit at some point. You’ve got a bright future ahead of you. Can’t wait to have you as our supreme overlord.

Back