Reports on the United Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
TNP Nation
Hong Kong Empire
Discord
HKE
Leaders:

The United Kingdom's current Delegate is Greater American Midwest, as usual.
The Monarch is King James IV
The Prime Minister is Welsh Texas.

Events:
They are having a I Love UK poem contest that opened on February 13.

Do they have an election coming up? You say the delegate is the same as usual, if I recall the delegate was considered a curiosity for being an American-themed nation or something to that effect. Was there a competitive election, or a change in their reception to this person? Any insight you can give us there?

Pallaith:
Do they have an election coming up? You say the delegate is the same as usual, if I recall the delegate was considered a curiosity for being an American-themed nation or something to that effect. Was there a competitive election, or a change in their reception to this person? Any insight you can give us there?
Yes, there were some difficulties in him maintaining the Delegacy a while back. Another nation seized the delegacy multiple times, and drummed up some support because the rightful delegate isn't really that British. Mostly things are going fine now. Armely, the nation the caused this trouble, is still in the United Kingdom. There was never significant support for Armely anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back