The Imperialist Party

TNP Nation
Hong Kong Empire
Discord
HKE
The Imperialist Party

Goals:

To increase TNP's influence and prestige abroad

To have the NPA participate in even more operations and using it as a diplomatic strategy (Defense Ministry and Foreign Affairs Ministry)

To increase the grandiosity and splendor of TNP at home by organizing elaborate events for holidays, etc. (Culture Ministry)

To have TNL publish more frequently (Bi-weekly?) and to have a circulation in other regions (Communications Ministry)

To ban recruitment on the RMB. (It's kind of a nuisance. Also, new nation already get spammed with recruitment TGs already.)

Establish a petition and suggestions office.

Establish time limits for all bans: 6 months for Forum bans, RP bans, etc, and trial by one's peers (3 citizens as a jury, selected randomly) for all offenses that merit a ban from the Forum, RP, or TNP.

Bring back the Ministry of Gameside Affairs. (The RMB and TNP screen are the first things that someone new to NS sees. It's important enough to have its own ministry.)

Establish an office of the Delegate. All the ministers and the Vice Delegate have offices. The Delegate should have one as well.

Rules:

To join this party you can PM me. Members of other parties will be allowed to join.

All members of this party must vote for the candidate(s) that we put forth for elections.

Positions:

Chairperson: Hong Kong
Campaign Manager: South Falls
Publicity Manager
Treasurer: South Falls

:tnp: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp: :tnp:
Members:
Hong Kong
South Falls

So, the military representative isn't representing the NPA, right?

I'm very confused by some of the stated goals here, but at least this party isn't just taking a real life ideology and not explaining how it can apply to TNP.

St George:
I'm very confused by some of the stated goals here, but at least this party isn't just taking a real life ideology and not explaining how it can apply to TNP.
Yeah, at least it's goals are based in NS and not in RL.

Hong Kong:
St George:
Thanks?
To elaborate, the things you want to do seem to be already being done? So yay I guess? :P

Hong Kong:
Malphe:
Just to give info on events and developments of the military to the Campaign Manager.
What do you mean by info on events and developments?

Malphe:
Hong Kong:
Malphe:
Just to give info on events and developments of the military to the Campaign Manager.
What do you mean by info on events and developments?
I think he wants to know about the NPA's operations Malphe...

Also... and let me just point these few things out:

1) "To increase TNP's influence and prestige"

Comment:
Well, we are the biggest feeder region in all of NS. We're all generally regarded as respectable players both within and outside of TNP. And as for influence, that in and of itself is subjective to what you define as influence. And even then, I can't speak to it, as more appropriately, our former Delegate and current FA Minister is more suited to address this point. He's hardly inclined to do so though.

2) "To have the NPA participate in even more operations and using it as a diplomatic strategy (Defense Ministry and Foreign Affairs Ministry)"

Comment:
That in and of itself is determined by the Delegate, his cabinet; specifically, the FA Minister and Minister of Defense. This party goal is rather null in nature. When you get the chance, you should read the Constitution of TNP. And join the NPA to learn more.

3) "To increase the grandiosity and splendor of TNP at home by organizing elaborate events for holidays, etc. (Culture Ministry)"

Comment:
What do you mean by ["To increase the grandiosity and splendor of TNP..."? Well, you know what, do yourself a favor and join the CU Ministry then. And then we can have a chat about your plans to make TNP more grandiose. And while we're at it, I can put you to work.

4) "To have TNL publish more frequently and to have a circulation in other regions (Communications Ministry)"

Comment:
I could've sworn that I've told you multiple times to join the Communications Ministry in order to help Kasch publish TNL. And yet, instead, you refuse to listen to me and decide to self-publish your own newspaper on the RMB. I won't bother telling you again what my suggestion is. Except, through hapstance, I just did.

I hope I just answered all of the Imperialist Party's concerns to the best of my ability.

I think Malphe's point is that it would be improper for a political party to have any more in depth knowledge about NPA activities than what is released on the forum to the public.

Lozinak:
I think Malphe's point is that it would be improper for a political party to have any more in depth knowledge about NPA activities than what is released on the forum to the public.
^ Yep. Plenty NPA material is public, and whatever isn't public isn't public for a reason. I don't see why you'd need a representative unless you want private info on the NPA.

Malphe:
Lozinak:
^ Yep. Plenty NPA material is public, and whatever isn't public isn't public for a reason. I don't see why you'd need a representative unless you want private info on the NPA.
It's just a position to give info on how the NPA works, and things like that. You see, I am unable to join the NPA because I can't use discord.

You can always join our Auxiliary and follow pile orders posted on the forum.

Hong Kong:
Malphe:
Lozinak:
It's just a position to give info on how the NPA works, and things like that. You see, I am unable to join the NPA because I can't use discord.
Just join the auxillary and follow forum orders, like Zaz said, and you'll have access to everything you could possibly need NPA information wise. Failing that, any NPA officer could give you an essay on the NPA`s workings.

I like this alot.

I've always supported cultural imperialist goals.

*sits up in rocking chair*

I remember the old days of The Meritocracy and we introduced ideas of cultural imperialism and well, let's just say it's not easy to make reality.

But good luck.

As for the comment about the Northern Lights, quality over quantity, my friend, quality over quantity.

We'd be happy to have you on board. Auxiliary doesn't get as much work as Special Forces so it's a way to serve in the NPA if you can't be around for updates. If you have any questions, shoot them to Malphe, Loz or myself. Kasch was also an officer in the NPA as well. But idk if he wants to deal NPA inquiries anymore. ;)

Zazumo:
We'd be happy to have you on board. Auxiliary doesn't get as much work as Special Forces so it's a way to serve in the NPA if you can't be around for updates. If you have any questions, shoot them to Malphe, Loz or myself. Kasch was also an officer in the NPA as well. But idk if he wants to deal NPA inquiries anymore. ;)
^_^

This amuses me. You could also call it the "independent" party (or the Independence party, the not-actually-imperialist party) , since as far as those stated aims are concerned, there isn't really much difference between the two.

Lord Ravenclaw:
This amuses me. You could also call it the "independent" party (or the Independence party, the not-actually-imperialist party) , since as far as those stated aims are concerned, there isn't really much difference between the two.
Is the independence party still around? I didn't see it anywhere in the Parties section.

Back