Make the longest sentence possible without stopping it (i.e. without a full-stop)

So, I decided to make this topic whereby whoever makes the longest possible sentence without stooping it with a full-stop is declared the winner (Connectors and commas may be used in the making of these sentences) but unfortunately, this sentence doesn’t count and is just used as an example. Anything inside the bracket is NOT counted as part of the sentence and should be treated as either an explanation or additional information.

I win (using this sentence).

Edit: Limit is now twenty-five words a sentence.

Anything is possible when Aerilia shows up, but I'm still the winner.

It may be tricky to come up with a fifteen word sentence, but I'll try.

Since we're jumping the gun I suppose it's time to bring the word count up to twenty and win this.

Wow, this thread I made is getting long so I might need to make a word limit before we run out. (Of long sentence ideas)

I wonder how long our sentences will be until we finally run out of ideas of making our sentences go for longer

I believe the longest length our sentences can be without stopping and running out of ideas is twenty five so I shall limit. (it)

While I can understand where you're coming from there, I think the human mind is a lot more creative than you give it credit for.

The human mind is extraordinary,it gives us the chance of exploring new ideas.

I don't know why I stopped posting in this thread I guess it's because it is hard to think up of words

I will contact my friendly, neighborhood Spiderman so that he may ensure that your lawyer doesn't tilt the world again.

Since Spiderman chose not to help against Highton's lawyer, I have decided to contact Thanos, also known as Gracius Maximus instead.

Killing someone does not finish the problems you have, because by killing, you broke the law that has been enacted and inaugurated by the society.

Back