-
Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia
Issue XX Planning
Article [c] Author(s) [c] Category [c] Description [c]Regional Assembly Highlights[c]Brendog[c]Legislative news[c]Tell the people: What's been passed, voted on, failed, and discussed.[c]World Assembly Affairs[c]Deropia[c]WA news[c]What's been going on with the votes, and the discussions behind the votes?[c]The Spotlight #10: Interview with Malphe[c]Kasch[c]Interview[c]I'll take this one, again.[c]NPA Bulletin[c]Lozinak[c]Military news[c]What operations have the NPA been doing, how many troops were deployed, how many casualties were there?[c]RMB RP Reel[c]Aexlesius[c]Roleplay news[c]A brief collection of bullet points to illustrate the going-on of the RMB RP universe.[c]On The Lennart Awards[c]Yukkira[c]Cultural news[c]A summarization/account of how the Lennarts were revived and who was won each award since.
I want to fly straight from Issue XIX to Issue XX. With Issue XIX, we started planning mid-month, now we have twice as long. Let's do this. I have been amazed at how committed some of you are and how willingly articles are claimed and worked on. I have been impressed with Deropia and the MoWAA, because both ministries compliment each other through the WA Affairs article.

We need to continue that momentum. To spice things up, I am introducing two new features to the mix. Hopefully, it'll inspire some more creativity and get more people interested in the work of the ministry.

Get claiming, you brilliant people! :D

Apologies Clean Land. But seeing as I'm still a writer here, and I'm the DM in charge of the Lennarts, I think it's only fitting I be the one to write about it >_<

Kasch, as we discussed, I will be writing up the summary on the Lennart Awards.

Well, then I'll have to sit this one out- I know what I can and what I can't do and the memoirs belong to can't.

Clean Land:
Well, then I'll have to sit this one out- I know what I can and what I can't do and the memoirs belong to can't.
Why wouldn't you be able to take Monthly Memoirs?

Kasch:
Clean Land:
Because:
1. I have no good idea for a theme
2. Gathering interviews with TNP'ers will probably not be successful because I have never done anything for communications before("Who wants to interview me? Uhhh... no thanks.")

Clean Land:
Kasch:
Clean Land:
Because:
2. Gathering interviews with TNP'ers will probably not be successful because I have never done anything for communications before("Who wants to interview me? Uhhh... no thanks.")
All you really need to do is post a topic in the Agora and wait for them to reply.

Atlae:
Clean Land:
Kasch:
Clean Land:
Because:
All you really need to do is post a topic in the Agora and wait for them to reply.
Well in this case...
I'll try to do Monthly Memoirs for February.

I have decided to remove Monthly Memoirs from this month's issue. I believe it adds too much to the article that is not needed and not that informative.

Haiku Mayhem did not receive enough replies in time and has therefore been removed from the issue.

Back