Department of Games and Entertainment: Teams

Yukkira

TNPer
Discord
An Actual Walrus#6526
At least for the duration of my appointment, this post, henceforth will constitute the formation and division of teams within the Ministry of Culture's Department of Games and Entertainment. Executive staffers of the Ministry may sign up for multiple teams, but must be aware of each team's duties and tasks per the Minister's or my delegation. The teams within the Department are as follows:

The Interview Team: This team will be involved with helping to plan and execute interviews with officials of TNP's Officials. Team members will get the chance to practice their interview and planning skills while getting to know senior members of the community.

The International Broadcasting Service: This team will be responsible for helping to plan and execute weekly streaming sessions utilizing for the most part, rabb.it . Weekly Anime Group (WAG) sessions are categorized under this team. Preferably, this team would also help with the moderation of these events.

University Faculty: This team will be responsible for assisting with helping Madjack and McM in relation to the North Pacific University. Open sign-up for this team is subject to Madjack and McM's approval of your involvement. Please see Madjack and McM for more details.

Games and Entertainment Team/Gamer's Guild Staffers: This team will be responsible for working with the GAs on coordinating local events in relation to games such as Cards Against Humanity, Uno, World of Tanks, Brawlhalla, etc.

With exception to the University Faculty, all teams will be under my direct leadership. I will assign team leaders as I see fit. Please post below which team you would like to be part of so that I can create a spreadsheet.

Link to the spreadsheet.

Back