-
Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia
Issue XIX Planning
Article [c] Author(s) [c] Category [c] Description [c]General Elections[c]Kasch[c]Political News[c]Detailed summary of the elections, who won, what happened during the election, and all that jazz.[c]RA Highlights[c]Brendog[c]Legislative News[c]Tell the people: What's been passed, voted on, failed, and discussed.[c]WA Affairs[c]Deropia[c]WA News[c]If you'd please, what's been going on with the votes, and the discussions behind the votes? Write 'bout it.[c]The Spotlight #9: Interview with Gladio[c]Kasch[c]Interview[c]I'll take this one, no need to worreh.[c]Monthly Memoirs for January[c]Kasch[c]Questionnaire[c]Come up with a theme, come up with some questions matching that theme, post a thread for people to post their answers in, and format it all dandily 'n that.[c]Security Councillor Interview[c]Yuno[c]Interview[c]Interview a SCer 'bout their past, get key milestones and highlights of their NS career, and let us know who they are![c]NPA Bulletin[c]Lozinak[c]Military News[c]What operations have the NPA been doing, how many troops were deployed, how many casualties were there? All that.[c]RMB RP Reel[c]Yukkira[c]Roleplay News[c]A brief collection of bullet points to illustrate the going-on of the RMB RP universe.
You know what I need? These articles did. You know what you can do? Do one of these articles. You know how that will make me feel about you? Very happy.

You know what else you can do? Write your own articles. You know how that would make me feel? Confident in your ability to stray from the rest of the herd and be a creative writer.

I request to take on the Security Councillor Interview. I have a peculiar writing style I want to impose on the newspaper detailing TNP's historical figures, that I already started on with my past TNP interviews.

Thanks

Ill take RA highlights and If no one else wants it WA Affairs
Also I might write something up for HA and I'm finishing off a year in review that I didn't have time to post last issue

EDIT: Dino wanted General Elections

Requests processed.*

*Deropia, as MoWAA, has told me he can take the WA Affairs article.

The RMB RP Reel is mine. No promises, but we'll see how the RMB RP shapes up this month :)

Because of the urgency required to get enough answers for Monthly Memoirs, I have decided to claim the article and have already posted a thread for answering the questions of the month here.

I have also decided to take the GE article, as I am concerned that there is not much interest in writing it.

Back