He/Him
TNP Nation
Deropia
Discord
Dero#2736
mowa_seal.png
Office of the Minister of World Assembly Affairs
January 12, 2018

Hello, everyone! I'd like to start off by thanking Gladio for the opportunity of serving as his Minister of World Assembly Affairs and congratulate him on his election as our Delegate. I'm not one for making long speeches so I'll try to keep this short and sweet.

As a ministry, I think we performed well last term and I'd like to see us carry that momentum through the coming months by continuing to stay on top of proposals as they begin to reach quorum and having our IFVs ready to send as soon as proposals reach the voting floor. I have the utmost faith that we as a ministry can accomplish this.

Over the coming term I hope to increase the level of activity we have on the gameside forums, I'd like to see members of the staff, as well as myself, have a more direct influence in the World Assembly by helping craft proposals before they are even submitted to the queue.

I'm also looking forward to strengthening our relationship with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs by consulting with them on the possible implications of supporting or opposing Commendations and Condemnations, as well as gaining their insights into the actions of nominees beyond what is mentioned in the proposal.

I look forward to working with our WALL partners in the coming term and building on the relationships that my predecessors have worked so hard to build.

I suppose, now would be the time where I announce my Deputy Ministers for the January-May term.

First off, I'd like to reappoint Tlomz for his continued dedication to the Ministry. His experience and skillful IFV authorship will prove to be an invaluable asset in the term that lies ahead.

Secondly, I hereby appoint BMWSurfer as Deputy Minister in recognition of their continued service to the Ministry and the potential I see in them.

Congratulations you two! You've definitely earned it!

Let's have a great term everyone! I look forward to working with all of you!

[me]
Minister of World Assembly Affairs

Back