Falapatorius FTW

Hello all.

I've declared my candidacy for Delegate. Let's see if I can manage a platform. An outline might help:

1. Who are you?
2. Are you qualified?
3. What's your vision for TNP?
4. Will you coup?

1. I'm a 4+ year citizen in TNP. I've been Deputy Attorney General, and Attorney General.

My military experience comprises 2 stints with the Order of the Grey Wardens (currently a member of), as well as the Dragon Knights of Aenaroth. Fenda orgs, yes, but good ones. I've participated in many updates, and attained ranks of Senior Warden and Warden-Lieutenant. No small feat, I assure you.

2. Well, let's see. I've de-tagged, liberated, banned, unbanned, suppressed, unsuppressed, tagged, piled, and raided. I know what all the admin controls do. I'm also cognizant of TNP Law, how it protects nations residing therein, and the checks it provides against rogue regimes. So.. yep.

3. I don't really see a need for much of a change in TNP governance. I'd advocate a more assertive role in some areas though, particularly in Defense and Foreign Affairs. We are the largest feeder, and should project some of that power. That's not to say I'd burn any bridges, but it's my opinion that both of these portfolios have been languishing of late.

4. Only if Mall doesn't. Of course not. :P

Feel free to discredit my candidacy, but please remember I can't respond when at work (or sleeping in preparation for work). Real life bs.. grumble..

Some would say that the last defender politicians we had in here were Tim and Ravania, one of whom abandoned the vice delegacy to do defender stuff without telling anyone, and the other who spied on TNPA on behalf of his defender org, and that knowing what we know now about defenders in feeders we should vote against you since you're clearly here to try to promote outside interests. How would you respond?

Meh, I can't say I've had interaction with Ravania at all, but Tim is Tim. What do we know about defenders in feeders? I guess TSP and TRR comes to mind. Conversely, we can guess what a Mall delegacy would look like, not to mention a JAL regime. But wait, they are raiders. They are not bound by considerations for the well being of natives, good government, etc. It's all about the purge. Easy peasy. My point is either ideology has it's benefits/pitfalls. I advocate neither, but won't dismiss the other.

Hello Fal.

I can't believe you have 3,964 TNP forum posts and you're a high ranked TGW member and a member of DKA (A region I was an active citizen/participant in) and I haven't heard of you/know of you.... This is so strange. Do you have any other names you go by?

A suggestion I would make would be to tell us your experience with the Executive Government branches, since Delegates run that stuff

falapatorius:
Meh, I can't say I've had interaction with Ravania at all, but Tim is Tim. What do we know about defenders in feeders? I guess TSP and TRR comes to mind. Conversely, we can guess what a Mall delegacy would look like, not to mention a JAL regime. But wait, they are raiders. They are not bound by considerations for the well being of natives, good government, etc. It's all about the purge. Easy peasy. My point is either ideology has it's benefits/pitfalls. I advocate neither, but won't dismiss the other.
Some would say that this is clearly a non-answer, and that you are neglecting to explicitly state that you will not be a pawn of foreign interests should you win. How would you respond?

Falapatorius, good to see you run, we need more cats with guitars as candidates. A few questions for you

In your qualifications you mainly cite military experience outside TNP, do you think military experience is an essential prerequisite for a delegate or not and what are your reasons?

Asking hypothetically, if you were to represent foreign interests as alleged, do you feel it to be proper to offer citizens of TNP suitable bribes for their votes at said foreigners expense and why so?

If you had to pick a dream cabinet out of any current or former TNPers, who would make up this cabinet and why?

Back