Mall4Del

Mall

TNPer
My promises:
  • Once elected I will call upon every major raider org to endorse me for weeks to boost my influence,
  • I will use every legal method available to me to reduce the endo counts of other nations in the region,
  • I will appoint JAL to the position of Minister of Defense,
  • I will appoint Regional Officers who are loyal to me who will aid in the coming purge,
  • Once my term is nearing its end I will ban as many nations as I can while flying my shark flag over the region,
  • If it becomes clear that I cannot hold the region any longer I will eject enough WAs and myself to TRR, thereby conquering the Fratt infested hellhole.

I swear to uphold each of these promises. You can count on me to keep my word unlike the other candidates.

A vote for Mall is a vote for Regression. Hail Regression! Hail TNP! Hail being retired from active gameplay but not from passive gameplay! :voldy:

How would you respond to those who think you aren't regressive enough to secure the party base? Do you think that's part of the reason you've never won an election as the Regressive Party nominee?

Yes, let is go back to the good ol' days of skullduggery, lawlessness, and bssery that is rightfully, the true incarnation of TNP.

You have my vote.

#MakeMallsEgoGreatAgain

Crushing Our Enemies:
How would you respond to those who think you aren't regressive enough to secure the party base? Do you think that's part of the reason you've never won an election as the Regressive Party nominee?

I think that those people are the same people who have come within striking distance of the delegacy and failed to take it, showing that they are sellouts to the TNP Elugarchy.

Catalunya:
I'll vote if u help me become citizen without going thru any checks
Well if you aren't a citizen then you can't vote, but once delegate I will declare you a citizen just for kicks.

Yukkira:
Yes, let is go back to the good ol' days of skullduggery, lawlessness, and bssery that is rightfully, the true incarnation of TNP.

You have my vote.

#MakeMallsEgoGreatAgain
You will survive the purge.

Hey Mall, I have a few questions for you:

1) If you could choose any current TNP Citizens regardless of their other commitments, what would your Cabinet be?

2) How do you plan on using the Culture Ministry to celebrate TNP holidays?

3) if you could work with any region to create a treaty between ourselves and that region, who would it be and why?

4) What is your opinion on WALL and the work that we do with them?

5) If you had to create a new ministry to handle some of the work of the executive, what ministry would you create and why?

6) As you already know, the Delegate has the ability to veto some RA legislation. Under what circumstances would you veto a piece of legislation brought to you by the Speaker?

Owenstacey:
Hey Mall, I have a few questions for you:

1) If you could choose any current TNP Citizens regardless of their other commitments, what would your Cabinet be?

2) How do you plan on using the Culture Ministry to celebrate TNP holidays?

3) if you could work with any region to create a treaty between ourselves and that region, who would it be and why?

4) What is your opinion on WALL and the work that we do with them?

5) If you had to create a new ministry to handle some of the work of the executive, what ministry would you create and why?

6) As you already know, the Delegate has the ability to veto some RA legislation. Under what circumstances would you veto a piece of legislation brought to you by the Speaker?
1) There won't be a cabinet
2) I'm planning on abolishing that, it's stupid.
3) TBH because they taught me to raid.
4) WALL needs to go pure NatSov and repeal all non-blockers on silly issues.
5) The Ministry for Identifying and Naming Dissidents, "MIND" for short.
6) I would veto all legislation unless it somehow increased my stranglehold on the region.

Once elected I will call upon every major raider org to endorse me for weeks to boost my influence
Why just raider orgs? Imagine the kerfuffle if TNP embraced defenderism.. Oh, the salt mines would overflow.
I will appoint JAL to the position of Minister of Defense
Aren't you worried JAL would just immediately coup you? After all, he is the rightful owner of TNP (sorry GM). :P
Once my term is nearing its end I will ban as many nations as I can while flying my shark flag over the region
Well, it is a pretty cool flag.
If it becomes clear that I cannot hold the region any longer I will eject enough WAs and myself to TRR, thereby conquering the Fratt infested hellhole.
To be fair, there are a lot of raider puppets there, dirtying up the place. I've sent a fair few there myself. ;)

Where would you like to push for improvement in each of the ministries?

Artemis:
Where would you like to push for improvement in each of the ministries?
I think they can definitely be improved. The secret will be in completely eliminating them. The more we're focused on "culture" crap, the less we're focused on rooting out dissidents.

I only have one question. As senior Gameside advocate, one of my main priorities is the cooperation and relationship of the TNP forum government and the RMB (Regional Message Board) and gameside players. This past year that relationship has flourished with the addition of gameside advocates and we see interactions between the two entities on a lot of new levels now that many thought impossible. How do you plan to continue this cooperation, or help it grow even further? How do you plan to get the RMB or gameside players more involved in TNP matters/government/issues/etc?

Hello Mall, I do have another question for you.

What qualifications do you have to run for delegate of TNP?

I know you stated earlier in this thread that you wouldn't form a cabinet if elected, but if you did, who would be in your dream cabinet and why would every position be JAL?

Egalotir:
I only have one question. As senior Gameside advocate, one of my main priorities is the cooperation and relationship of the TNP forum government and the RMB (Regional Message Board) and gameside players. This past year that relationship has flourished with the addition of gameside advocates and we see interactions between the two entities on a lot of new levels now that many thought impossible. How do you plan to continue this cooperation, or help it grow even further? How do you plan to get the RMB or gameside players more involved in TNP matters/government/issues/etc?

I think encouraging them to point out dissidents and other ne'erdowells to the appropriate authorities so that they can be purged will really bring the region together.

Artemis:
Hello Mall, I do have another question for you.

What qualifications do you have to run for delegate of TNP?

I have been Delegate of TSP before and the region was more active during my ten day tenure than during the several years since.

Drasnia:
I know you stated earlier in this thread that you wouldn't form a cabinet if elected, but if you did, who would be in your dream cabinet and why would every position be JAL?
JAL, because JAL is :voldy: incarnate.

Mall:
Crushing Our Enemies:

I think that those people are the same people who have come within striking distance of the delegacy and failed to take it, showing that they are sellouts to the TNP Elugarchy.
Do you think that running the same candidate every cycle is a winning strategy for the Regressives? How do you respond to the fact that you are the Nader of the Regressive Party?

Crushing Our Enemies:
Mall:
Crushing Our Enemies:

Do you think that running the same candidate every cycle is a winning strategy for the Regressives? How do you respond to the fact that you are the Nader of the Regressive Party?

It's a Regressive strategy for Regressives. I wouldn't expect an Elugarchist to understand.

Catalunya:
Fixed my signature

Hail! :voldy:

Mall! Good to see you running, your platform is, if nothing else, quite different from other candidates. A few questions if you will.

Highly credible rumours have emerged that you are a double agent and your candidacy for delegate is a mockery designed to discredit the regressive party, what would you say to convince doubters among the regressive rank and file that these are unfounded and you truly represent the best the regressive cause has to offer?

Some in the regressive party argue that you lack the gravitas and connection to the past of TNP to be a true regressive leader and claim Lord Ravenclaw would be a better pick to regress TNP, do you consider such concerns justified and why so or not?

Barbarossistan:
Mall! Good to see you running, your platform is, if nothing else, quite different from other candidates. A few questions if you will.

Highly credible rumours have emerged that you are a double agent and your candidacy for delegate is a mockery designed to discredit the regressive party, what would you say to convince doubters among the regressive rank and file that these are unfounded and you truly represent the best the regressive cause has to offer?

Some in the regressive party argue that you lack the gravitas and connection to the past of TNP to be a true regressive leader and claim Lord Ravenclaw would be a better pick to regress TNP, do you consider such concerns justified and why so or not?
To doubters: vote for me and watch what happens. I have always fulfilled my Regressive campaign promises.

About LR: While I have no doubt that LR is an inferior progressive candidate when compared to Gladio, LR wasn't given the position of Chairman by JAL. I was.

For your insolent questions you will be purged.

Some would say your defensive tone indicates that you are aware that you are an inferior candidate, and are desperately lashing out to maintain your hold on the chairmanship of the Regressive party. They would also say that this is further evidence that it is time for a change in leadership of the Regressive party. How do you respond?

Mall:
To doubters: vote for me and watch what happens. I have always fulfilled my Regressive campaign promises.

As a relative newcomer to TNP, I am not familiar with your prior history. Could you tell me what Regressive campaign promises you have successfully fulfilled?

Crushing Our Enemies:
Some would say your defensive tone indicates that you are aware that you are an inferior candidate, and are desperately lashing out to maintain your hold on the chairmanship of the Regressive party. They would also say that this is further evidence that it is time for a change in leadership of the Regressive party. How do you respond?
Only a progressive would suggest change for the sake of change :voldy:

Barbarossistan:
So by failing to deny it you confirm being a joke candidate running merely to discredit the regressive party?
I ask this in a totally serious way: who are you again?

SillyString:
Mall:

As a relative newcomer to TNP, I am not familiar with your prior history. Could you tell me what Regressive campaign promises you have successfully fulfilled?
Certainly. There was the time I ran for Minister on the campaign of annoying the government and not doing anything. I was appointed the WA minister and was eventually sacked by Jaime since I didn't do shit. I think I've held that position twice on that campaign. I also became justice on a platform of trying to go rogue, and shut down various criminal complaints iirc. I can't be bothered to go look, way too lazy.

Thomas Insaniac:
If I vote for you would you let WA multi?
Makes a note to check for multiis later

What do you believe the greatest challenge for the Regressive Party has been in modern times?

Who would you plan on purging if elected?

What do you believe the maximum endorsement level should be for everyone besides you?

What is your opinion of the other candidates for this position?

abc:
What do you believe the greatest challenge for the Regressive Party has been in modern times?

Who would you plan on purging if elected?

What do you believe the maximum endorsement level should be for everyone besides you?

What is your opinion of the other candidates for this position?
There have been no challenges.

Anyone who didn't vote for me, non-WA nations, any nations moving into the region which don't endorse me, all newly spawned nations, WA nations in the region which aren't endorsing me that influence barriers don't prevent me from purging.

:facepalm:

Gracius Maximus:
You have my vote.

Not sure about the JAL stuff but imitation is the sincerest form of flattery I guess.
When it's all said and done I'll let you know when to join the WA and leave you with the most endos so that my coup can flow neatly into yours.

The Regressive Party, currently holding 3 votes to its name, could swing the election by choosing to back one of the other candidates. It will not do so, because forcing a runoff will be fun for me.

#Mall4Del

Back