December Update (2017)

Asairia

TNPer
THE VERSUTIAN FEDERATION

December Update 2017

Election Results

First of all, I would like to apologize for the delayed report this month. Our Ministry of Foreign Affairs had some shakeups and the special election to fill Zophers Landing's ministerial position just ended. Chiiinnna is our new Minister of Foreign Affairs. I have been re-confirmed as our ambassador to your region.

Each month, we hold elections for our regional officers. These elections covered our Ministers of Defense, Immigration, & Foreign Affairs, as well as the members of our Roleplay Committee. Our Delegate and President's term is coming to a close and both are up for re-election in January.

Current Government:​

1c87c68cc321d67064707227b1282393.png

Parliament

Our Parliament passed an amendment to our Vice Ministers Act, clarifying some language and allowing our Delegate to appoint a Vice Delegate. Another amendment to further define the Vice Delegate's position is being considered.​

Miscellaneous

- The Versutian Federation currently has 202 residing nations, up from last month's 153. This is credited to our Minister of Immigration, Humantus, and her reforms.

- Here is a link to our current Roleplay Map.

- Happy holidays from The Versutian Federation!

Disregard the incorrect name of the thread. It's supposed to be December.

It appears I put the wrong month in the thread title. If someone could correct that to December I'd be much obliged.

Back