OOC: Traditions

Yukkira

TNPer
Discord
An Actual Walrus#6526
Summary

This thread will serve as a planning board for Yukkira's Political/Espionage RP. "Traditions" takes place in the present-day in countries across the world of Eras. The RP will be centered around the Imperial Court of Yukkira; that is, the Houses, their Nobles, and the Regency. Due to how central the Imperial Yukkirian Guard is to the culture of Yukkira, militaristic elements will also be present.

The Stage/Settings

The stage of the RP will include (potentially) everything from the beaches of the island Nui to the war-torn ruins of Thederic Nors. The story will take place in the present-day within nations both potentially for and against the Principality with said nation's permission to do so.

The Actors, Actresses, and Attendants

The currently confirmed characters in the RP are:

Of Yukkirian Nobility:

- Yuki Kirin, Empress
- Yuki Veronica, Heir Apparent
- Yuki Arima, Crown Prince
- Aizo Orochi, Regent
- Aizo Akinu, Deputy Heir Apparent
- Aizo Hoku, Red Brigade Lord-Commander
- Asukara Kaori, Regent
- Asukara Shu, Deputy Heir Apparent
- Xia Hanbei, Scion of Xia
- Xia Mizumi, Princess of Xia
- Zetsu Akira, Scion of Zetsu
- Zetsu Horoshi, Former Scion of Zetsu
- Zetsu Ki, Attendant to the Scion
- Nui Mei, The Princess Nui
- Nui Ko, Attendant to the Princess Nui
- Noei Gara, Overseer to the Lord-Commander of the Red Brigade
- Yashimoto Sai, CEO of Macro-Engineering Inc.
- Abunai Sasaki, CEO of Legion Imperius Corp.
- Byoshi Yaksha, CEO of Alt-Trans. Unlimited Inc.
- Hojin Ubanto, CEO of Multi-Service International Group
- Assorted other Nobles

The Remnant:

- Crescent Face, ???
- Shinzhou Vi, Ex-Noble
- Gato, Black Market Arms Dealer
- Horatio, Gato's bodyguard
- Xiao Shen, Ex-Noble
- Yuu No, Lead Militant
- Perry Matthew, Militant
- Assorted other Remnant

Of No Affiliation:

- Nou Kirina, Retainer (College Student)
- Nou Zane, Retainer (Barkeeper)
- Shika Hana, Retainer (College Student)
- Bisho Kai, Retainer (Teacher)
- Gura Kan, Retainer (Shopkeeper)
- Men Dan, Retainer (Janitor)
- Assorted other Retainers

Storyline

After more than 700 years, the Principality is independent once more. It is a time of celebration, truth-telling, and maturity. It is also a time of lust, deceit, and betrayal. As a clock once lost is once again found, ambitions since time immemorial begin to manifest. The stakes are high and every decision counts. To be a man in such a time, is a stark and dangerous endeavor indeed. Because as all come to know, willingly or not, every man, woman, and child is beholden to...

Tradition.

Would you be fine if Kaandar and (possibly) Iraelia took part in the RP? Kaandar would be firmly in support of the House of Yuki but I'm not exactly sure how Iraelia would fit into the conflict. I'll think it through some more.

So I'll just put this freebie out there: the Remnant stands for everything that the Imperial Court does not like...

I am granting permission for Cogoria to be utilised as a setting during aspects of this RP on the basis of consultation prior to any posts pertaining to Cogoria

you have my permission, just make sure to forward my any intended posts regarding my nation(s) beforehand

Although I already granted permission via Discord, I'll do it here too. I give you permission to use both Andrenne and Skanda as a setting, as long as you consult me before any posts with one of my nations as the setting.

Andrenne:
Although I already granted permission via Discord, I'll do it here too. I give you permission to use both Andrenne and Skanda as a setting, as long as you consult me before any posts with one of my nations as the setting.
Ditto for the Empire.

I'll throw in the Lancerian Empire as a potential setting for you as well. As is with the others, do a little consulting with me and you're good to go.

You're free to use Thenaca as a setting when you want. Although I want sneak-peaks on anything to do with my nation. :)

Back