-
Pronouns
he/they
TNP Nation
Darcania
Discord
@zephyrkul
The North Pacific and Osiris Non-Aggression Pact

WHEREAS the Government of The North Pacific and the Osiris Fraternal Order, hereafter jointly referred to as "the signatories", are cognizant of their shared status as governments of the game-created regions of The North Pacific and Osiris, respectively; and

WHEREAS the signatories wish to develop closer ties with one another through continued discussions, as well as the undertakings set forth herein;

THEREFORE, the signatories agree as follows:

Section I - Mutual Recognition

1. The signatories recognize the constitutional governments in force at the time of ratification of this treaty as the sole, legitimate, and sovereign governments of their respective NationStates regions.

2. The signatories will maintain in-game embassies (i.e., on the NationStates site) and off-site embassies (i.e., on their respective regional forums) with one another.

Section II - Non-aggression

1. The signatories will not engage in any military hostilities against one another. Participation by the signatories on opposite sides of a military engagement that does not constitute an attack on either signatory's home region shall not be considered "military hostilities against one another" for this purpose.

2. The signatories will not set spies on each other. For this purpose, a "spy" is a person acting under false pretenses in one region, without that region's knowledge, and at the direction of the other region's legitimate government.

Section III - General Provisions

1. This pact shall come into effect upon its ratification by the duly authorized individuals or bodies of both signatories.

2. The signatories reserve the right to nullify this pact with the approval of their duly authorized individuals or bodies. In the event of such, the nullifying signatory must notify the other as soon as practicable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back