Citizenship law amendment act

Recognizing the very active lives of National Leaders both Personal and in work. A Motion to amend citizenship laws, rules and regulations that state that after 30 days of not posting on the forum a Nation's citizenship is to be revoked and change it to 60 days.

Have you read this?

If not, read through it and see where you can improve this proposal. If you have read through that, then you should try to use the methods it suggests.

If you cannot post once in thirty days, then what is even the point of being here?

primeministerjoshua812:
Recognizing the very active lives of National Leaders both Personal and in work. A Motion to amend citizenship laws, rules and regulations that state that after 30 days of not posting on the forum a Nation's citizenship is to be revoked and change it to 60 days.
Please read through TNP law to get a basic understanding of it. TNP doesn't do independent Acts. Everything is as an amendment to the Constitution etc.. I should also point out that when you proposed a bill last time you didn't stick around to make changes to it or anything. You were inactive for sometime afterwards.
People will take you a little more seriously if you be active, have more of an understanding of the law and try harder when you are proposing/writing something. I hope this helps.

Dear friends. My inactivity is because I am busy as a person in real life. I can assure I will review laws of this region. If you do not agree with this bill than do what you do best and vote against it. Good day!

primeministerjoshua812:
Dear friends. My inactivity is because I am busy as a person in real life. I can assure I will review laws of this region. If you do not agree with this bill than do what you do best and vote against it. Good day!
We can't vote until there is a motion to vote. In any case right now I would recommend not making such a motion at all.

Back