Zyvetskistaahn

TNPer
-
-
TNP Nation
Zyvetskistaahn
Discord
Zyvet#9958
Welcome to the Court. First up, we need to choose which of us will be Chief Justice; second, there is some business left over from the last term (and the term before), namely trying to categorise the rulings to try and make the rulings page more usable; third, I would like to establish new prescribed forms for FOI reviews and for indictments; fourth, I would like to consider some minor rule changes with relation to requests for review and perhaps more ambitious changes in relation to FOI reviews; fifth, there is a novel inquiry from TSP's Court which was considered in the last term but I have not heard back from the Permanent Justice as yet and it looks like I probably won't hear back(I'll create a topic for this and post discord logs and other material relevant to it shortly).

I would be interested in serving as Chief Justice again, if you are content with that, and also, is there any other business which you either of you would like to pursue this term?

EDIT: Also, there is this "Depositions for Dummies" topic hanging around in this forum which I've not archived as I had been thinking of moving on with it.
EDIT2: changes re: TSP things

I have an interest to serve as Chief Justice, however, I understand why Zyvet might be a better choice.

There's nothing specific I want to do this term, as long as we're productive.

It looks like you're our man, Zyvet.

You may announce it as official, congrats.

Back