What makes your region great?

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Share a short post/story about how you joined your region and what you think makes it great.

Many of us participating in this fair come from regions with quite different internal structures and cultures, but there is always something that keeps us getting back on to play a relatively simple browser based game and engage in the communities we know and love.

I was founded in the South Pacific, and overwhelmed by all the aspects of the game. But I didn't get the chance to be disheartened, because I joined the South Pacifican IRC channel and was cordially greeted there by several people very eager to indulge my millions of questions. Had it not been for that day, I probably wouldn't be here.

I couldn't say one particular thing about TSP that sticks out as "the greatest", but despite my travels to many other regions (be it as ambassador, as a gameplayer, or during my cosmopolitan phase last year), no other region ever gave me that instant feeling of "home" and belonging like the South Pacific did. I don't know if it's because of the wonderful people, the sometimes fierce but intellectually stimulating debates, the rich history of democracy and successive empowerment of "the little nation", or maybe because I just joined the right place at the right time - probably all of the above, and then some.

I ended up banjected from the Pacific and, after a quick read through the forums, TNP appeared to be more lenient in banjections so it was an obvious choice for me at the time. I certainly don't regret choosing TNP though I'm not entirely sure what made me stay, probably the activity in the RMB (which is even more active thanks to the RMB roleplay nowadays) and the NPA in equal measure.

I played NS since 2015.
I mostly just did issues with my nation etc.. I was in a Roman themed Region for several months we're I represented 3 separate defendants on Citizenship Fraud, Espionage and Treason. They were found not guilty. However the region CTE'D and the founder with it. It has since been refounded by someone else and not formally how it used to be.

I found the region of Wolfram and Hart and have practice law there. It was about that time that I found TNP through a in depth search for a Region.

Back