Make someone walk the plank!

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
A simple game that's an old pirate favourite, make another player walk the plank!

I make Lord Ravenclaw walk the plank for cancelling my credit cards.

I make Pallaith walk the plank so I can take over TNP and have it go on a murderous rampage to take over every other GCR. :P

I make BluieGamer walk the plank because I wanted to be the one to make pallaith walk the plank and take over TNP.

I make Fuzzy walk the plank just to see if sharks like to eat owls. Especially inebriated owls.

I make Bluie walk the plank because I can do what I want, 'cause a pirate is free. I am a pirate.

YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE, BEING A PIRATE IS ALL RIGHT WITH ME, DO WHAT YOU WANT 'CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE, YOU ARE A PIRATE

I make Aerilia walk the plank because anime should constitute a death sentence.

I make McMasterdonia walk the plank for using most of our money on a failed endeavour to buy a third world GCR.

I make Darcania walk the plank because he made me go through the commoner's bureaucratic entrance instead of the Deputy Minister express entrance.

I make Exlesiumiae walk the plank for making fun of me for mistyping the word "special" several times

I also make Lord Ravenclaw walk the plank for making three other people make him to walk the plank

Back