Pallaith

TNPer
-
-
-
-
del_seal.png

Z-Day Staffing Update

For the duration of the Z-day event, I am authorizing Great Bight's Mum and SillyString to enforce border control measures enforcing TNP's commitment to researching a cure. They have permission to eject nations from the region on my behalf.

I would also like to take this time to encourage everyone in the region to stay the course and research a cure. Please also follow any instructions from the government during the event and cooperate to the best of your ability. We will have zero tolerance for plaguespreaders or rogue elimination squads. The event's success depends on cooperation from everyone and adherence to the same plan.

Thank you in advance for your support, and good luck!

Please do not forget that some nation's command centres might get infected, making them support the Undead involuntarily.

Clean Land:
Please do not forget that some nation's command centres might get infected, making them support the Undead involuntarily.
We have not forgotten this. Passive hoarders will be given a chance to correct that state. Intentional hoarders will be mercilessly dealt with.

Back