mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
KH98ixU.png

Have you ever wanted to ask your region's Ministers a certain question, but were to afraid or thought the question had already been asked? Do you wonder what is going on in their minds, and what they think about random questions or those on a serious subject. Well lucky for you, the Ministry of Culture is proud to announce a regional question and answer session, which will let you ask any question(s) that your heart desires!

The cabinet QandA will be held this weekend. Check this link to find the correct time and date for your timezone.

[color=1d2c7c]What Questions can I ask?[/color]

Well any. Well we should say any that are directly related to Nation States and the region, let us leave out real life situations(ie politics), this is after all for fun and to get to know the Ministers'. If a Minister wishes to answer any questions about what they do outside of NS they may if they wish to.

[color=1d2c7c]How do I submit a question?[/color]

Easy! You can submit a question for any cabinet member using this online form. Preference in answering questions will be given to those who have submitted questions in advance. If there is time on the day we will take questions without notice.

[color=1d2c7c]Where will the QandA be held?[/color]

The QandA will be held on our discord server (join here) on our community voice chat. So not only will you get your Ministers to answer your questions, but you will get to hear them too!

[color=1d2c7c]Who will answer my questions?[/color]

If only we had a list..oh wait we do!

Pallaith - WA Delegate
Kasch - Minister of Foreign Affairs
Darcania - General of the North Pacific Army (Representing Gladio)
McMasterdonia - Minister of Culture
ABC - Minister of Home Affairs
Brend0g - Minister of Communications​

Thank you for reading and we hope to see you there! For more information please contact McMasterdonia.

It seems that many people are unwilling to fill out a form for this.

If you'd prefer, please feel free to post your questions here or message them to me directly.

Back