Goyanes

Worldbuilder
-
TNP Nation
Goyanes
Discord
goya#6469
OuDgi4N.png

I, under the authority of His Imperial Majesty, and the Goyanean Landesdag, have established this all purpose diplomatic channel for ambassadors of other governments to communicate directly with us.

We invite all nations to raise questions or submit requests to our leaders as well as provide periodic updates of happenings within your borders which are significant to our Government. Questions are guaranteed a response from, at a minimum, the Minister of Foreign Affairs Ken Lorge up to and including His Imperial Majesty Anthony the First of Kjellse-Tages, and the Right Honorable Prime Minister Jon Norberg, or any appropriate government official depending on the matter presented. Questions to specific members of the government are also permitted and will be replied to.

In addition, the Imperial Goyanean Federation will use this channel to communicate travel advisories, notices, warnings, and all new agreements signed by Goyanes to interested parties.

Best Wishes,
Ken Lorge
Minister of Foreign Affairs

[[ OOC: This is an experimental thread to reform embassies. Rather than sign up for an embassy, simply submit your ambassador's questions to the Goyanean government and get a response. I have joined Sil Dorsett's initiative in reforming the embassy and diplomatic contact system in TNPRP, and I am pleased to open my own thread of the type.]]
[[ OOC: Unless your question/statement/request is a spoiler to another RP thread, don't spoiler it. Put it in a quote block. ]]

From the Desk of Daniel Mbeki Ambassador to Goyanes​

I have been asked by my government to ask what the Imperial Goyanean Federation intends to do with regards to the current issue in the Meterran Sea, where a mentally ill young Naizerri woman is stranded on a boat she stole from a Naizerri naval base.

The woman in question, Nyoro Sotha, is a Lieutenant in the Naval Forces of the Marä and has been identified as suffering post traumatic stress disorder, having seen action in the unrest that led to the overthrow of the criminal Mboto Jones. We ask that the Imperial Federation seek all possible measures to ensure the safety of a daughter of the Marä.

St George:
From the Desk of Daniel Mbeki Ambassador to Goyanes​

I have been asked by my government to ask what the Imperial Goyanean Federation intends to do with regards to the current issue in the Meterran Sea, where a mentally ill young Naizerri woman is stranded on a boat she stole from a Naizerri naval base.

The woman in question, Nyoro Sotha, is a Lieutenant in the Naval Forces of the Marä and has been identified as suffering post traumatic stress disorder, having seen action in the unrest that led to the overthrow of the criminal Mboto Jones. We ask that the Imperial Federation seek all possible measures to ensure the safety of a daughter of the Marä.
Ambassador Mbeki,

The Imperial Admiralty has stated that at the moment that if Lieutenant Sotha is rescued by the HMS Ajklasund that they will conduct a full health evaluation that is in the scope of the equipment onboard the ship's medical bay. This includes a standard physical, but also a mental health evaluation by the Ajklasund's onboard certified psychotherapist. Please do not take offense at our choice of giving an evaluation on her mental health. After all, the Viking Halgard the Great once said "A statement taken without doubt impairs the discovery of the truth."

If she is deemed mentally ill, she will be returned to the proper medical authorities of the Naizerri Marä in a timely fashion. If she is not mentally ill however, then we shall detain her until she chooses to request asylum. If she does file a request for asylum, her case will be heard by the Imperial Immigration Court. If she rejects the offer, then she will be returned to the Marä's authority in a timely fashion.

We hope that this situation can be resolved with minimal loss and/or endangerment of life.

Best Wishes,
Ken Lorge
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Imperial Goyanean Federation

Back