Citizenship Application - Multiple Accounts

Flakey

TNPer
I was denied citizenship by Darcania for multiple accounts. After searching through the member list, I found four seperate accounts that I made. They are: Skittleflake-Lemonade, Temmie, Tem Flakes, and Skittleflake. Skittleflake was the oldest, created on January 2nd, 2016. I still have the password to this one. Skittleflake is the only account that has a post. Temmie and Tem Flakes were both created on June 26, 2016. Skittleflake-Lemonade was the last of these accounts, made July 6, 2016. But what suprises me that in my first cit application, the Admins didn't detect my accounts. Maybe there is something the administrators can do? Besides, they were created a year ago, and Skittleflake was founded right after new years 2016. As I saw in Jayraquia's thread, flemingova said that he can re-apply after they dealt with all the accounts.

Our normal multi-account detection methods didn't see your other accounts back then. However, when you joined our Discord servers with alternate accounts to evade bans and harass the admins, we found your other accounts.

What you need to do is log in to your other accounts and post in Admin Requests with them, requesting deletion in favor of the Flakey account. Once you've done so with all of your other accounts, you can pass your Citizenship application.

Darcania:
Our normal multi-account detection methods didn't see your other accounts back then. However, when you joined our Discord servers with alternate accounts to evade bans and harass the admins, we found your other accounts.

What you need to do is log in to your other accounts and post in Admin Requests with them, requesting deletion in favor of the Flakey account. Once you've done so with all of your other accounts, you can pass your Citizenship application.
I don't have the password for the last accounts, and I can't use the password reset because they don't have an email. Could you just delete them?

Flakey:
Darcania:

I don't have the password for the last accounts, and I can't use the password reset because they don't have an email. Could you just delete them?
bump

If you cannot prove ownership of those accounts - by way of posting from them - then we cannot delete them, and thus you will be unable to gain citizenship.

You have acknowledged that they are yours but until you post from those accounts requesting their deletion - since everything needs to be on record - we can't help you.

Lord Ravenclaw:
If you cannot prove ownership of those accounts - by way of posting from them - then we cannot delete them, and thus you will be unable to gain citizenship.

You have acknowledged that they are yours but until you post from those accounts requesting their deletion - since everything needs to be on record - we can't help you.
Well, all the other three accounts both share the same birthday (April 8). Temmie and Tem Flakes both have Temmff listed as their nation, my original nation used fro my Cit App. (Temmie uses 'Village of Temmff, which was Temmff but with the customizable prefix). Skittleflake-Lemonade is derived from Skittleflake, but with Lemonade added to it. It also is related to my former name, Skittleyflakes. Is this enough information?

Flakey:
Lord Ravenclaw:

Well, all the other three accounts both share the same birthday (April 8). Temmie and Tem Flakes both have Temmff listed as their nation, my original nation used fro my Cit App. (Temmie uses 'Village of Temmff, which was Temmff but with the customizable prefix). Skittleflake-Lemonade is derived from Skittleflake, but with Lemonade added to it. It also is related to my former name, Skittleyflakes. Is this enough information?
All of this is public information, so no.

Back