Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
RP_Convention_2.png

Introduction

The original Roleplay Convention, held almost two and a half years ago in 2015, was a landmark in our development as an RP community. It helped us set into motion the journey those of us who were around at the time have been on since then, and allowed us to move forward as a community.

The RP Convention will run from the 25th of September to the 1st of October and there will be a voice chat Q&A with the RP Moderator team on Tuesday 26th of September at 7pm EST. It is my hope that we come out of this RP Convention with renewed focus, drive and creativity, working co-operatively in our communities to tell the best stories we can.

Hello everyone! As the Delegate at the time who called the first convention, I am delighted to be involved in our second RP convention. I, like St George, hope that this will be a very productive convention, renewing the communities drive and creativity, that will result in an even better RP community.

For those of you who participate you're more than welcome to display this image in your signature:

AprGHnk.png

And a larger version:

E8IApMP.png

St George:
RP_Convention_2.png

Introduction

The original Roleplay Convention, held almost two and a half years ago in 2015, was a landmark in our development as an RP community. It helped us set into motion the journey those of us who were around at the time have been on since then, and allowed us to move forward as a community.

The RP Convention will run from the 25th of September to the 1st of October and there will be a voice chat Q&A with the RP Moderator team on Tuesday 26th of September at 8pm EST. It is my hope that we come out of this RP Convention with renewed focus, drive and creativity, working co-operatively in our communities to tell the best stories we can.
I have a question, where will the live chat be in? discord?

The RP Staff Q&A will now be an hour earlier, at 7pm EST/Midnight BST.

We're going to keep this going for another week or so, been really pleased with the input so far.

I am very pleased with how this convention went. However, while suggestions were made, concrete decisions were mostly not. I would like to take this opportunity to implore the mods to take the suggestions of this convention into account and, with Conclave assistance if necessary, release a statement detailing new facts about the world of Eras based on the suggestions of this convention and enacted by the TNPRP authorities.

I believe conclusions are being drawn from the expressed opinions without the need for formalised voting. I expect a summary will be released eventually as was the rulings from the previous convention e.g Messianism

Back