Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
The Voting Booth:
https://the-north-pacific.github.io/Election-Templates/

The above is the work of several successive Election Commissions, a collection of suggestions, instructions, and templates for the purpose of administering elections in The North Pacific.

Changes may be suggested to this detailed implementation of our statutes most conveniently by pull requests, but also by communicating ideas directly to an Election Commission.

In order to ensure that Election Commissioners and other relevant persons are aware of these templates, this topic has been created and pinned. It should not be archived so that the templates are not lost, and remain available to new Election Commissions.

This topic may be useful for discussing any revisions to the templates in future.

I would like to look at transitioning this to a pinned thread in this forum, with additional documentation for how to use the election spreadsheet, and update the templates to match the current laws and rules.

Ideally, this would be done before 12/23, when our terms are scheduled to end.

Personally I really like the fully public revision history of them as they are. If however it is difficult to discuss revisions of them, that's that.

Well, I imagined the OP of the thread containing the current templates and a link to the github for historical purposes. Revisions would then be made to the OP, with a marked-up version of revisions in subsequent posts in the thread, so we'd still have a record of changes.

Back