Flakey for Delegate

I have a number of questions.

To what extent is it appropriate to seek to involve the Vice Delegate and the Attorney General in the business of the Delegate's government, considering that their independent roles are, to some extent at least, to check the Delegate in the exercise of their power and to rein in unlawful action by the Delegate?

How do you think the Gameside Advocate scheme has been going over this last term, what have been its successes and failings? Are there any changes you would make in terms of the regulation of the RMB?

Foreign Affairs can tend to be something that is quite far away from the average citizen, which is often fine, however, in relation to treaties it appears to be something which has occasionally resulted in problems in respect of the foreign affairs agenda of a Delegate, with treaties coming a bit unstuck when they are presented to the Assembly. What steps do you think can be taken to improve the awareness of citizens more generally, in relation to foreign affairs, and to try to ensure that the government's foreign affairs agenda is more likely to attract support in the Assembly?

Greetings Flakey

I have two questions for you. What is the biggest issue you believe is facing the North Pacific, and why. The second being is how as Delegate you plan to address this.

Artemis:
Greetings Flakey

I have two questions for you. What is the biggest issue you believe is facing the North Pacific, and why. The second being is how as Delegate you plan to address this.
I belive the greatest issue facing the TNP is that the NPA has been inactive for a while. As delegate, I can help the NPA in its activity.

I'm sorry, while you have disqualified yourself as a candidate in so many ways, I think the killing blow to your campaign was saying "the TNP."

Pallaith:
I'm sorry, while you have disqualified yourself as a candidate in so many ways, I think the killing blow to your campaign was saying "the TNP."
What's wrong with "the TNP"?

Skittleyflakes:
What's wrong with "the TNP"?
"TNP" stands for "The North Pacific". Saying "the TNP" thus stands for "the The North Pacific". It's the same as saying PIN number.

Why should we trust you?(try a answer longer than a few words, with out self-glorifying yourself)

Zeek:
Why should we trust you?(try a answer longer than a few words, with out self-glorifying yourself)
Well, why shouldn't you trust me? Have I done anything against TNP? The answer is no.

What have you done for the TNP and if applicable, how does that translate into experience for the delegacy?

We musn't fall into the status quo vote!

Ex.:
Delegate: < Pallaith >
Would you like to reopen nominations? < No >

Vice Delegate: < Kasch >

Speaker: < Owenstacey >

Attorney General: < Darcania >
Would you like to reopen nominations? <No >

Vote Flakey and Midir!

Skittleyflakes:
The TNP government is corrupted! Vote me to end corruption! Corruption in TNP must be stopped!
In whay ways is TNP's Government corrupt? As I see it from the positions of a citizen, a Deputy Speaker, and a Deputy Minister I see absolutely no corruption.

abc:
Skittleyflakes:
The TNP government is corrupted! Vote me to end corruption! Corruption in TNP must be stopped!
In whay ways is TNP's Government corrupt? As I see it from the positions of a citizen, a Deputy Speaker, and a Deputy Minister I see absolutely no corruption.
Have you not seen the Flakey for Justice campaign?

Skittleyflakes:
abc:
Skittleyflakes:
We all saw your Justice Campaign, yet I did not see corruption, I just saw a poorly based campaign.

Skittleyflakes:
abc:
Skittleyflakes:
If I may, your previous campaign thread is not going to be of much assistance, seeing as you seem to have edited most of your posts in it leaving it (somehow) more incomprehensible than it was originally.

Owenstacey:
Skittleyflakes:
abc:
Skittleyflakes:
We all saw your Justice Campaign, yet I did not see corruption, I just saw a poorly based campaign.
corruption is everwhere!

Skittleyflakes:
ALso the elction is ending soon, all those who haven't voted, vote for me and midir

I’d rather vote for the Cormac/Unibot ticket.

Skittleyflakes:
Owenstacey:
Skittleyflakes:
abc:
Skittleyflakes:
corruption is everwhere!

In seriousness though, you can’t pull statements like that out of the air and expect us to turn a blind eye to the lack of any proof. If you think there’s corruption, then get some proof together and submit it to the Attorney General! If there is none, then you end up just looking like a crazy person. :pinch:

Flakey, here's the difference between you and the competition:

Excluding Pallaith, your competition was Kyoki Chudoku, so that's who I'm going to use for comparison.

Your platform is simply "TNP is corrupt. I want to make TNP great!" without providing any examples as to how TNP is corrupt and how you plan to "make TNP great." From what I can see, your whole reasoning for running is that you see the government as corrupt for banning you from all the Discord servers, despite the government not being responsible for the Discord servers at all. Period.

Kyoki, on the other hand, had a grievance against the standing government. The difference is that Kyoki clearly defines this and offers suggestions how to fix the problems. In fact, one of Kyoki's suggestions was to cut back on HA telegrams
The main issue is nations getting annoyed at receiving so many telegrams about it, but I don't see an easy solution to that.
Followed by this from Friently:
It's not necesarily WA telegrams, its also the citizen recruitment telegrams, and the NPA recruitment telegrams, and the WADP recruitment telegrams, and the "did u know we have a off-site forum?"
After seeing this, I asked HA if there was a way to exclude uninterested nations from the telegrams. So far, multiple series of telegrams have added an unsubscribe list, with the recruitment lists derived from happenings coming hopefully soon. This is real change that we can present to say "Hey, we heard you and we're listening. Here's what we're doing about it." Kyoki's campaign actually brought forth a legitimate change. What have you done, Flakey?

If I were you, drop the "TNP is corrupt!" campaign. Try genuinely contributing and suggesting real and sensible change. Maybe then we'll take you seriously, and if we take you seriously there's a chance you might have those bans lifted.

Bootsie:
Skittleyflakes:
ALso the elction is ending soon, all those who haven't voted, vote for me and midir

Skittleyflakes:
Owenstacey:
Skittleyflakes:
abc:
Skittleyflakes:
corruption is everwhere!

In seriousness though, you can’t pull statements like that out of the air and expect us to turn a blind eye to the lack of any proof. If you think there’s corruption, then get some proof together and submit it to the Attorney General! If there is none, then you end up just looking like a crazy person. :pinch:
His Majesty, Lord Ravenclaw is amazing

Sil Dorsett:
Flakey, here's the difference between you and the competition:

Excluding Pallaith, your competition was Kyoki Chudoku, so that's who I'm going to use for comparison.

Your platform is simply "TNP is corrupt. I want to make TNP great!" without providing any examples as to how TNP is corrupt and how you plan to "make TNP great." From what I can see, your whole reasoning for running is that you see the government as corrupt for banning you from all the Discord servers, despite the government not being responsible for the Discord servers at all. Period.

Kyoki, on the other hand, had a grievance against the standing government. The difference is that Kyoki clearly defines this and offers suggestions how to fix the problems. In fact, one of Kyoki's suggestions was to cut back on HA telegrams
The main issue is nations getting annoyed at receiving so many telegrams about it, but I don't see an easy solution to that.
Followed by this from Friently:
It's not necesarily WA telegrams, its also the citizen recruitment telegrams, and the NPA recruitment telegrams, and the WADP recruitment telegrams, and the "did u know we have a off-site forum?"
After seeing this, I asked HA if there was a way to exclude uninterested nations from the telegrams. So far, multiple series of telegrams have added an unsubscribe list, with the recruitment lists derived from happenings coming hopefully soon. This is real change that we can present to say "Hey, we heard you and we're listening. Here's what we're doing about it." Kyoki's campaign actually brought forth a legitimate change. What have you done, Flakey?

If I were you, drop the "TNP is corrupt!" campaign. Try genuinely contributing and suggesting real and sensible change. Maybe then we'll take you seriously, and if we take you seriously there's a chance you might have those bans lifted.
ok

Skittleyflakes:
Bootsie:
Skittleyflakes:

Skittleyflakes:
Owenstacey:
Skittleyflakes:
abc:
Skittleyflakes:
corruption is everwhere!

unibot is amazing
Just like that, the chances of you getting elected in just about any respectable NS community just fell through the floor. I've also screenshotted it.

Back