official floof
-
Pronouns
he/they
TNP Nation
Darcania
Discord
@zephyrkul
I know this is very bad timing, especially since I just got into the swing of things as Minister of Defense and was quite enjoying it, and I know this is right near the end of the term, but, unfortunately, due to RL health concerns, I am resigning as Minister of Defense effective immediately.

I still retain all my other positions; I quite enjoy NS and TNP in particular, and don't want to up and leave, but due to the health concerns, I will have to lower my stress and workload, and unfortunately my position as Minister of Defense, being the highest-workload, most-optional position I'm in (due to it being in an Internet game and all), is the first on the chopping block.

Thanks for appointing me to my first Cabinet position, Pallaith, and best of luck for the rest of the term and your next if you go for reelection. :)
~Darcania

Thank you for doing it in the first place Darc, I was very pleased with where Defense was going with you at the helm. We're both disappointed but I have no doubt you will continue to do a good job in your other (many) positions, and you can't do that if you're not at your best. Be well and never feel bad about taking care of yourself.

Best of luck to you. I'm glad that you aren't completely pulling out of NS though, so I'll be satisfied with that at least.

Back