Cremeden United | Closed RP

Flakey

TNPer
"Get these idiots out of my City!" "***** the cops!" "Cremeden First!" "United Cremeden!" "Our streets! Our streets! Our streets!" "Who drove a car? IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RALLY!?" "This is the police. Move now or else." "Reeeeee!" "Son of a ***, they're using tear gas."

Those were the screams in Scottsville, Northern Berlin Municipality. Hours before, the city was peacful and clean for the Cremeish Political Rally. Premier Vokel and the Municipal Governeur, Matthew Spencer were there for the rally before the Premier was to leave for Ninhundland. "Cremeden United" "Cremeden First" were the phrases uttered by the Premier. It was going as planned. Suddenly, the terrorists. Yelling and violence had consumed the Park. The protesters were violent, throwing bricks and using tear gas. "Premier Vokel, move out!", the police said ushering him out. Suddenly, a car came through, attempting to run over the cops. "Holy ****, get the national guard!", they said. This would be the start of something big.

The national guard has arrived with their helicopters.
Please Stand Down, they messaged. The people refused. A gun was fired on their helicopter, causing it to crash. The other guards who arrived began firing on the crowd, causing the crowd to fire back. "Mr. Vice Premier, we should really leave the scene!", said an aide. "I should leave with the Premier!", he replied. As they rushed to the car, a gunshot flew and hit VP Samuel Perrot. The man who shot the bullet had hidden back into the crowd, to hide himself. "Come on, we have to get you to the hospital!", said the aide. Mr. Perrot was quickly ushered away. The police decided to send their agents to track whomever fired that shot. That was the first shot in the Battle of Scottsville.

Mr. Perrot had died of the infected gunshot in the Hospital earlier this morning. After many long hours of investigative work, the CSA (Cremeish Security Agency) has found the assassin, Evan C. The assassin has been indefinitely imprisioned, along with other suspected terrorists. The CSA database of terrorists is currently being updated to hold information on the suspected terrorists

"Driving up to Cremegrad is to dangerous; the terrorists are usually found there. I guess we could drive to my offices in Berlin.", Premier Vokel said to his driver. "Oh, and make sure no one's following us." As they drove to the offices, the Premier noticed that an angry mob was starting to follow them. "Drive faster", he warned. As they picked up speed, the mob started to disappear.

A few minutes

They approached to the offices. Premier Vokel got out carefully and ran into the building. Governor Spencer was there inside. "Hello there, are you fine from the rally?", he asked. "Yes, I'm fine. No terrorists came after us", he replied. "Now, are all the ministers and senators here?", he asked the governor. "Yes, they're all in the offices.", he said back. "Well, get them all in. We are going to have a meeting."

Back