Split from THRaUIoKC

taking it over bit by bit

This is planned to be a place to store information on Moristia randomly. It's in this category because it doesn't really fit modern tech. More like...modern/post-modern/fantasy tech.

Overview

The Suprme Ultimate Country of Moristia, generally known as Moristia or simply as "Moristia", is an authoritarian dictatorship located in the North Pacific. It comprises of three main islands and several smaller ones, divided into nine "districts". The current rule of the nation is Moristia, who proclaims himself as "Supreme Overlord of All Reality". The nation is a member of the some alliance. Notable aspects of the nation include its enigmatic use of magic, the insanity of its leading personnel, its military power and influence, and its exports of anime and cake.

Leadership

Moristia is under the absolute authority of the Supreme Overlord of All Reality. However, there are also others who have positions of importance. Most notable of these are the Densetsu, a council of unwaveringly loyal and often insane officials who each govern a district, and have a particular role in ruling the nation.

Moristia, Supreme Overlord of All Reality, is known for being a sadistic yet intelligent leader. His cruelty is immense, but she is also capable of experiencing emotions such as empathy, attraction, sadness, and so on. Moristia has a well-documented enjoyment of torture, and does not hesitate to put her subjects (who he often refers to as "future test subjects) in excruciating pain and even bring them death for his own amusement. His signature weapon is a scythe, which he used generally for torture but also during combat. he has potent magical capabilities. If aggravated sufficiently, he is known to become incredibly unstable. Moristia also enjoys baking cake, which he generally poisons. These have become a symbol of his regime and many world leaders are hesitant to eat cake as a result. The Supreme Overlord of All Reality has no confirmed family, but he does have an adopted daughter known as Sagiri Axelford-Hoffmahn, who was taken in for political reasons.

The Densetsu are known to have a naming convention for their names. These are generally represented as "[NAME], Densetsu [JAPANESE NUMBER] of [DISTRICT NAME] District, head of [ROLE]". They are known to have all undergone the tenshification process, granting them magical capabilities and ensuring their absolute loyalty.

OOC:

It has been quite a while since I visited this hasn't it? I've still got to get around to actually writing an overview of Moristia here. But for now I'll just respond.

Necerierra: Sorry I took a billion years to reply to this, and thank you. I'm glad you like my random ramblings. My motivation to resume work on this is beginning to rise.

Hong Kong: Thank you, and potentially I could yes.

This is planned to be a place to store information on Moristia randomly. It's in this category because it doesn't really fit modern tech. More like...modern/post-modern/fantasy tech.

TO BE CONTINUED WHEN FURTHER MOTIVATION APPEARS

It appears that Moristia has attempted to commence a spam assault. Due to obvious plagiarism, please ignore his comments here.

Kyoki Chudoku:
It appears that Moristia has attempted to commence a spam assault. Due to obvious plagiarism, please ignore his comments here.
No it can't this is impossible you have foiled my take over for this thread. I will now retreat my soldiers and think of a new plan of attack.

Back