Guide to the major nations of the RMB

TNP Nation
Hong Kong Empire
Discord
HKE
The Sanada Clan
One of the most powerful nations in the RMB, the Sanada Clan is a Soviet themed nation that is the head of the Warsaw Pact, an alliance for non capitalistic nations. In Character, she(?) is a short woman named Lala who's face is unable to make any expressions other than a smirk. OOC, she(?) was previously a nurse in the JDF(?) and lives in Okinawa(?) Japan.

Great Solordia
Classified as a Liker Lurker, Great Solordia is famed for its videos on sea cucumbers, troubles deciding wether to be dead or alive, and being the subject of numerous TV shows. In character, he(?) is an exasperated monarch named Solordiar, who enjoys getting intimate with sea cucumbers, hiring loads of butlers, and getting pranked. Nothing is known about him(?) OOC.

Hong Kong Empire
Welcome to the land of infinite wealth, overpowered iPhones, and amazing TV shows!
-Emperor Yuanfu
Known for being aggressively expansionist, Hong Kong Empire likes annexing small nations, claiming land, and being the host of Tormenting Solordian Monarchy, a TV show that revolves around causing trouble for Emperor Solordiar . In Character, he is the cynical and fabulously wealthy Emperor Yuanfu, who's favorite pastime is watching Emperor Solordiar suffer. OOC, he lives in California.

Friently
Ruled by Bryan Von Friently, the Grand Friently Empire is a germanic themed nation that is famous for its paternal emperors, domination of Europe, and its unwavering loyalty to the Warsaw Pact. In character, he(?) is a 45 year old named Bryan Von Friently VII(?). OOC, he lives in the Netherlands(?) and likes playing airsoft(?).

Kyoki Chudoku
If you are a masochist, then you will REALLY love living in Kyoki Chudoku. This Japanese anime themed nation is comprised of three main islands, that are governed by Denetsu, the genetically modified humans who are the servants of Kyoki Chudoku's ruler, the sadistic Aozora Chimiumi. In Character, she enjoys torturing people for fun, tenshifying people(See factbook) and practicing her combat skills. OOC, she lives in Australia(?) and likes writing about gruesomely elaborate torture methods.

Paxiosolange
You never really know what this nation is like every day. It seems that it goes through a crisis practically daily, and has an accompanying change in leadership and character. First it was a Dune themed nation, then Canadian themed nation, then it changed to a Persian/Dune themed nation, then it finally changed back to a Canadian themed nation. Little to nothing is known about the person behind this nation.

Lupus Imperium
This nation is a Romano-Soviet themed nation, with an obsession with communism, totalitarianship, and gladiatorial combat. It is ruled by Romulus Lupus, who claims to be born in 1897, which makes him 120. He is obsessed with conquering Capitalist nations, and criticizing the excesses of more capitalistic nations. Nothing is known about this nation IRL.

Puczovska
Pucz, as it is often called, is a freezing wasteland in the arctic circle ruled by a leader who's name I'm not even going to try to spell here. Just suffice to know that it is a Slavic name, and starts with Maury.

Ascetic Emperors? I dont recall saying or acting Ascetic lol.

I'd describe Friently as the single best definition for Father Knows Best Nation in existence.

My loyalty to the Warsaw Pact as a whole is indeed unwavering, not necessarily Sanada though. The Emperor Bryan von Friently VII (Male) is 45 years old so i wouldn't say young.

OOC i indeed live in the Netherlands and do indeed like airsoft though its illegal.

Emperor von Friently:
Ascetic Emperors? I dont recall saying or acting Ascetic lol.

I'd describe Friently as the single best definition for Father Knows Best Nation in existence.

My loyalty to the Warsaw Pact as a whole is indeed unwavering, not necessarily Sanada though. The Emperor Bryan von Friently VII (Male) is 45 years old so i wouldn't say young.

OOC i indeed live in the Netherlands and do indeed like airsoft though its illegal.
Ok, Ill correct the errors, what would be a good word to describe the emperor?

Hong Kong:
The Sanada Clan
One of the most powerful nations in the RMB, the Sanada Clan is a Soviet themed nation that is the head of the Warsaw Pact, an alliance for non capitalistic nations. In Character, she(?) is a short woman named Lala who's face is unable to make any expressions other than a smirk. OOC, she(?) was previously a nurse in the JDF(?) and lives in Okinawa(?) Japan.

Great Solordia
Classified as a Liker Lurker, Great Solordia is famed for its videos on sea cucumbers, troubles deciding wether to be dead or alive, and being the subject of numerous TV shows. In character, he(?) is an exasperated monarch named Solordiar, who enjoys getting intimate with sea cucumbers, hiring loads of butlers, and getting pranked. Nothing is known about him(?) OOC.

Hong Kong Empire
Welcome to the land of infinite wealth, overpowered iPhones, and amazing TV shows!
-Emperor Yuanfu
Known for being aggressively expansionist, Hong Kong Empire likes annexing small nations, claiming land, and being the host of Tormenting Solordian Monarchy, a TV show that revolves around causing trouble for Emperor Solordiar . In Character, he is the cynical and fabulously wealthy Emperor Yuanfu, who's favorite pastime is watching Emperor Solordiar suffer. OOC, he lives in California.

Friently
Ruled by Bryan Von Friently, the Grand Friently Empire is a germanic themed nation that is famous for its paternal emperors, domination of Europe, and its unwavering loyalty to the Sanada Clan and the Warsaw Pact. In character, he(?) is a middle aged emperor named Bryan Von Friently VII(?). OOC, he lives in the Netherlands(?) and likes playing airsoft(?).

Kyoki Chudoku
If you are a masochist, then you will REALLY love living in Kyoki Chudoku. This Japanese anime themed nation is comprised of three main islands, that are governed by Denetsu, the genetically modified humans who are the servants of Kyoki Chudoku's ruler, the sadistic Aozora Chimiumi. In Character, she enjoys torturing people for fun, tenshifying people(See factbook) and practicing her combat skills. OOC, she lives in Australia(?) and likes writing about gruesomely elaborate torture methods.

Back