-
-
Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia
I need answers to the following questions so that the Monthly Memoirs for July article can be published. A sentence or two per answer would be adequate, I don't expect paragraphs, but if that is what you wish to do then I don't mind.
  • Q1 from Brend0g (Xagill) to all TNPers: What has been your best experience in the North Pacific?
  • Q2 from Owenstacey (Sheppey) to all TNPers: If you could run a new region with any one other TNP citizen past or present, who would it be and why?
  • Q3 from wicheye (wicheye) to all TNPers: How much time do you give NationStates per day on average?
  • Q4 from Atlae (Nordpazifik) to AllTNPers: If TNP was somehow suddenly disbanded overnight, where would you stay and why?
Code:
[b]Question[/b]: (insert chosen question here)

[b]Answer[/b]: (insert answer here)

Disclaimer: your answers may be published publicly as part of the Northern Lights, Issue XIV.

Question: If TNP was somehow suddenly disbanded overnight, where would you stay and why?

Answer: The forum will still be here, but gameside? I'd let Lord Ravenclaw die at long last.

Question: How much time do you give NationStates per day on average?

Answer: About 1 or 2 hours on average, it very much depends how active everything is, if a big RP is going on like 2 days ago it can rank up to 5 or 6 hours i guess.

Question: If TNP was somehow suddenly disbanded overnight, where would you stay and why?

Answer: I would probably try to gather all the people i usually play with and would likely start a new region.

Answer: I would say anywhere from two to four hours a day depending on how busy I am in real life. Usually during the day I have a couple ten to twenty minute periods where I get on and then I try and get on for at least an hour in the evening.

I normally give a few hours to NationStates, and I'm most likely underestimating it because I'm obsessed. :P

Q1 from Brend0g (Xagill) to all TNPers: What has been your best experience in the North Pacific?

Coming downstairs in 2004, logging on to my computer, and finding that TNP had been liberated overnight in the Puppetmaster liberation. Quite unexpected, and very welcome.

Q2 from Owenstacey (Sheppey) to all TNPers: If you could run a new region with any one other TNP citizen past or present, who would it be and why?

thess, or Blackshear.

Q3 from wicheye (wicheye) to all TNPers: How much time do you give NationStates per day on average?

1-2 hours. Less just recently due to work pressures.

Q4 from Atlae (Nordpazifik) to AllTNPers: If TNP was somehow suddenly disbanded overnight, where would you stay and why?

Nowhere.

Q3 from wicheye (wicheye) to all TNPers: How much time do you give NationStates per day on average?

I usually spend a few hours, maybe 2-3

Q4 from Atlae (Nordpazifik) to AllTNPers: If TNP was somehow suddenly disbanded overnight, where would you stay and why?

I might retreat to any of my puppet regions.

Back