Malayan Singapuran Territorial agreement

Since I have a nation on the RP map but no access to the discord of TNPRP (RP isolation), I am willing for neighbouring countries to use parts of my coast or strategic land areas to be used for foreign nationalities on these condition:

Do not involve my citizens in any conflicts for these foreign bases on my soil

If any of my citizens get killed by whoever or any of Singapuran Military vehicles are destroyed, the country who used the military base on my soil will be forced to either pay reinbursement and apologize or leave with dire consequences

If any military personeel disrespect my nation's sovereignty or laws, they will be prosecuted with no leeway.

Do not forget to show me where and how much you would like to rent

Price is negotiatable, but as soon as I can access the TNPRP discord, all foreign military personeel must evacuate from the bases unless stated otherwise. Starting price to negotiate: 25,00,000 NationState Dollars/pixel rented for one OOC Week. If forced to evacuate when Singapuran isolation is over, no need to pay for the whole week. If successful, start ownership during the Next Saturday, 1600 GMT

We do not and shall not ever mix OOC and IC. The matter of your ban from TNPRP's Discord is of no consequence. You are on thin ice.

Thread closed.

Back