North Pacifican Gen-Z Party

This party's sole purpose is a better tomorrow for modern and future North Pacificans to ensure the community of The North Pacific can be preserved well into Generation Z and beyond. The party's main focus is progress, to usher the TNP into some neo-modern era.

Join today at the North Pacifican Gen-Z party to help build the TNP's future

President: Justin Wong Yong Zhi of Malayan Singapura
Security General: -empty-
Secretary General: -empty-

"Should NationStates fall"?

Yeah, no. The game already has a team of dedicated mods and administration. Buddy, if you're gonna form a party, create an actual platform relating to NS political gameplay. Generations have nothing to do with such things.

Hell...are you even in Generation Z? I doubt it, judging by the leagues of information you've given the TNP community about yourself. Which reminds me- how's college going, mate?

get it? it's a joke because you're not in generation z

Yeah I think Syrixia is the one who needs to brush up on generation terms...does he think he's not a member of gen z? He definitely is. :P

Pallaith:
Yeah I think Syrixia is the one who needs to brush up on generation terms...does he think he's not a member of gen z? He definitely is. :P
Nah, I think he's part of the Lost Generation. :P

abc:
Pallaith:
Nah, I think he's part of the Lost Generation. :P
I'm da lost generation. I served in World War I!

Just plain simple. Anyone new and upcoming can join. We discuss about how to slowly rise up in the ranks legitimately, maybe a few jokes here and maybe this will work within a decade or so.

Malayan Singapura:
Just plain simple. Anyone new and upcoming can join. We discuss about how to slowly rise up in the ranks legitimately, maybe a few jokes here and maybe this will work within a decade or so.
So if I join, you can help me become a Deputy?

Skittleyflakes:
Malayan Singapura:
So if I join, you can help me become a Deputy?
You kinda have to actually put in effort in to become a deputy...

Skittleyflakes, I do not think that you are ready yet under any circumstance. I think I would need deputies who are serious about this. Sorry m8, I formed this as a part of a series of trying to reform my TNP self.

Gen-Z is just a name, I would accept anybody with a slightly higher sense of work than Skittleyflakes (At the moment)

Plus joining this means its basically a discussion group as the TNP does not use political parties for elections.

Ok, if you doubt my life stories, here is the truth
My real name is in my signature. I just belonged to a middle clas family. Then a rich relative died. We inherited USD 100,000 . At that time, we heard wall street is gonna crash. So quickly switching to Chinese RMB before that happened. As China prospered, so did my family. My mom resupplied supplies of ships doing Asean-Sino-Arabian trade. My father made a killing manipulating knowledge of the property market. We used to live in a small government apartment. Then we moved to a larger one.. At 2012, when the economy picked up again, we moved to a triplex (Luxury in land scarce singapore) . As years went by, my education got better and better. My parents are well off enough that they can pay for my university Cash in hand without needing student loans. I am in Secondary 3, aiming for a top Junior College then after two years there, either Singapore Management University or A foreign one by a scholarship. Syrixia. I have seen the entire progress we have mae throughout a decade. From Nokia to iPhone 6, The decline in Nintendo, The Korean wave, the Weeaboo uprising, Obama and so much more. Never have I felt so much progress being done by a coalition of Gen Ys and Millenials. How dare you claim me as illegitimate to hold the torch of progress which has moved on by calling me a university student. I am offended by this blatant accusation ! You better hope Gen Z and Gen Z-lite can figure out the mess we might be plagued with for millenia to come

Malayan Singapura:
Skittleyflakes, I do not think that you are ready yet under any circumstance. I think I would need deputies who are serious about this. Sorry m8, I formed this as a part of a series of trying to reform my TNP self.

Gen-Z is just a name, I would accept anybody with a slightly higher sense of work than Skittleyflakes (At the moment)

Plus joining this means its basically a discussion group as the TNP does not use political parties for elections.
I have a slighty higher sense of work than myself! I can be accepted!

Skittleyflakes:
Malayan Singapura:

I have a slighty higher sense of work than myself! I can be accepted!
I said no thank you. Having a "higher sense of work than yourself" is not even a reason. I do not want or need your services until you actually improve.

Back