LaLaLand

Oh god, not you too ! Is everyone formerly or in the RMB going to blog now ? Well, congratulations for findings this and have some free snow delivered to your residence in Magicality City. Hopefully you will have a healthy audience like mine

Hello, welcome to the Blog section. I'd offer a free cookie but I don't think you'd take it and it's rude to kill an ally. Unless you want it for someone else of course.

Be prepared for people to randomly post on your blog, sometimes with valid questions and interesting comments and other times with whatever they were thinking of at the time.

So, my question is this: if you like snow, does that mean liquid water is traitorous scum to snow?

I seem to fall into the latter category of blogger. Well anyway, good luck with your blogging endeavours.

Hmm Kyoki has a point. Does your citizens love snow so much that snowcones are your national desert, or are they banned for cultural preservation (Greenlandish people really eat snow and the rest of the arctic circle preserves snow)

Kyoki Chudoku:
Hello, welcome to the Blog section. I'd offer a free cookie but I don't think you'd take it and it's rude to kill an ally. Unless you want it for someone else of course.

Be prepared for people to randomly post on your blog, sometimes with valid questions and interesting comments and other times with whatever they were thinking of at the time.

So, my question is this: if you like snow, does that mean liquid water is traitorous scum to snow?

I seem to fall into the latter category of blogger. Well anyway, good luck with your blogging endeavours.
Grazie, and no, water is acceptable as it has the chance to turn into snow. I accept both rain and snow <3

So, I read through other blogs and realized that people regularly post updates to them (I was never a blogger type of girl) So I guess I'll give a short introduction as to why I'm here and who I am! Woosh.

My Name IRL is actually Lala and I do RP things in the RMB, I used be in the forums years ago under another account but abandoned it due to job stuff. I think I'm trailing off again. Silly me ^_^.

Anyhoo, I'm Lala, I'm now 26 years young, a half Russo-japanese woman raised in osaka. I had a previous military career in the JMSDF as a nurse (I loved the ocean) and now I'm P/A typing memos and a lounge hostess on the side.

Regardless of how asian stereotypes go, I'm not an anime fan and I don't really enjoy sushi. I have a fascination for the following:
- Crime/mafia movies
- Italian food
- Guns
- Football and baseball
- Jazz and EDM music
- playing in the snow
As well as many other things.

I guess now I operate in the RMB as another RPer under the nation "The Sanada Clan" and have created a fictional alliance based on the russians. You can probably also see me cause a bit if banter.

If there's any other questions. Feel free to ask.

Ciao <3

#RealTalk. I am not sure if you will answer but why or what event made you have a fascination of snow. I have seen nobody as enthusaistic on one particuar thing than most people. So what do you like about snow ? I am not trying to take a potshot here Sanada's user. Everyone has a story. What is yours

The Sanada Clan:
Moristia:
Hello Lala what brings you to make a blog?
I got lost on the way to Disney land and ended up here.

~ Lala
oh yes that is a easy mistake to make that happens all the time.

you have to take a right turn instead of a left turn at the intersection the sign is very confusing.

Moristia:
The Sanada Clan:
Moristia:
Hello Lala what brings you to make a blog?
I got lost on the way to Disney land and ended up here.

~ Lala
oh yes that is a easy mistake to make that happens all the time.

you have to take a right turn instead of a left turn at the intersection the sign is very confusing.
Gasp. So that was what that sign was pointing to. I thought it was a sign for a rest stop. Sad face. Guess I'll never get to ride the magic boat rides.

Blog of the day:

This is my 3rd time visiting Honolulu. They have a very large outdoor mall known as Ala Moana. I see other people from all walks of life. I had a few americans approach me asking to take pictures with me and tried speaking chinese to me. It was weird but funny. The sun is very unbearable and keeping your skin pale is important to us. My umbrella almost flew away and that would have left me vulnerable to turning a darker shade. Oh well. They also have a gun range here. I'm not allowed to have any handguns where I'm from so it was a nice treat to be at a few ranges. To the man thay I had a healthy debate with, there really is no significant difference between the 9mm and 45. Cartridge. They both do their job.

~ Lala

.45 is a superior round for a semi, as it has superior stopping power. 9mm is superior for auto as it has better handling. Unless it's a kriss super vector, in which case you get very good handling and a .45

In my country, it does not matter. Owning a gun costs hundred times more than most countries like the US. You need a license, intensive training, proper maintenance certificate and the gun itself can be worth USD 5000 for A glock 16 without ammo. They say "its for public security", but to be safe I bought a industrial strength slingshot and a lot of BB-sized metal pellets and a scope

RIP to chester bennington of Linkin Park. I remember that band being one of my favorites when I picked up western music as a teen.

It seems like every singer from the 90s is passing away. You had Kurt cobain from nirvana, Scott weiland from stone temple pilots, Chris cornell from soundgarden and now chester.

~

To any Australians who frequent this forum, I just wanna say, the more I hear about the violent and dangerous wild life there, the more I want to visit it. Plus the accents <3

The Sanada Clan:
To any Australians who frequent this forum, I just wanna say, the more I hear about the violent and dangerous wild life there, the more I want to visit it. Plus the accents <3
Thanks you should come one day its a nice place.

I hope you already know about our dangerous emus and platypus if not here is why they are dangerous

we lost a war against the emus
the platypus in our country are poisonous

but if you do come please be fully aware of the drop bears they can hide into the environment and cities really well.

The RMB:

So, I've been looking at old posts from my other nation that I used before "the sanada clan". Holy hell is there a difference. I was so quiet and sweet IC with it and then made a 180 as soon as I made this current nation.

So far I set a lot of trends when I came back to the RMB after a 2 year absence.

-Created a RP alliance on the rmb that made others soon copy it.
-Made a trend of calling nukes: "rose bushes"
-using "glue eater" as a recognized insult to primitive nations.

I wonder what's next on the list.

Aside from all that, I've learned that it is quite difficult to RP with people from around the world in one RP. A certain one we have going involves us, a Dutch, an australian, a japanese and an indonesian. The time zones are just a nightmare to keep track of in order to keep the RP going. X.x

Emperor von Friently:
Yup, eastern Australia is +10, Netherlands is +1, Indonesia is +7 and Hawaii is... -11? Yeah its all fun on a bun i guess
And the bun is on fire. Like my eyes after staying up so late to do the RP. X_X

Lala, I need some help. Since you live in Japan, I need some guy to give my parents some ease. Is Japan safe despite the fukashima nuclear meltdown and the two atom bombs? I want to tell them that it is safe cause I want to visit Tokyo next spring to see the cherry blossoms.

#KyokiforDelegate

Anyhoo, hawaii has a jazz lounge here which is a surprise to me. It's a shame it's not a popular genre. I absolutely adore the music. A lot of Americans here listen to reggae or country and I'll be honest, both genres are made for the tone deaf. I fell asleep listening to both. There's also EDM festivals here and apparently they happen on the beach. I wonder if the fish get out to party.

On a side note: has the rmb always had the same 15 familiar faces? A lot of nations that I like have disappeared. There's also a lot of the dislikeable ones still lurking around.

Well as they say: you either die a good RPer or you live long enough to become a spammer

I wonder, you are in Hawaii on business visit right?
Then what is it you must do? I can't really think of something p/a typing memos or lounging hostess has to do on a business visit

Emperor von Friently:
Well as they say: you either die a good RPer or you live long enough to become a spammer

I wonder, you are in Hawaii on business visit right?
Then what is it you must do? I can't really think of something p/a typing memos or lounging hostess has to do on a business visit
My boss owns a shipping company that I work for as a PA and we're on a Visit here to make sure the Rail they are building is getting the materials and cement and getting evenly distributed across the areas that are failing to meet a guideline (in my opinion, this rail is a horrendous idea). Sending emails back and forth to foremans, keeping track of what's been getting shipped to which area, etc.

You do know that canadians started this right ? Yep, Hawaiian Pizza was invented by some bloke in 1967, ever since it sparked a war between food conservationists and fusion lovers

Malayan Singapura:
You do know that canadians started this right ? Yep, Hawaiian Pizza was invented by some bloke in 1967, ever since it sparked a war between food conservationists and fusion lovers
I don't think anyone cares. Go bother someone else.

~ Lala

Alright apparently Russo-Japanese woman. I am off to live my life similar to "Fresh of the Boat" on FOX. Let me know if you find me not annoying eventually. Goodbye and I wish you luck in whatever you need luck in.

As I'm packing up my bags and getting ready for my flight back home in a few days, I feel sad not getting to eat all the sweets I saw here. :(

Anyhoo, I'm noticing a lot of nations cracking down on the black markets. I have a very large one ever since I outlawed free enterprise. I'm thinking of making a mafia RP within my nation that can affect other nations that have organized crime. Would love to have a story where cartels and cosa nostras actively take control of cities and nations behind the scenes.

One day maybe.

~ Lala

Lalaland News:

Tomorrow is the big flight back home. Truely it has been a very stressful business visit here. Atleast I got to be out at sea.

Now back to other topics:

I'm now a GA and so far I haven't had to deal with stressful stuff. There are still a few naughty little nations but they will be good boys for lala ^_^.

As for my little alliance I started, the warsaw pact gets bigger and bigger and are now hunting other nations. It's quite fun to keep them all ^_^.

And I'm still looking more into these raids. I was in lazarus for some time back then, the fact that it's getting couped is surprising. Oh well, can't do anything about in on my hand nor do I feel like going through the stress. Yet, I might be a raider in the future.

Do not be a raider. They are really despised. No one likes them. One example is the region of Lazarus, recently couped over by a raider bloc and banished like 50 people to the rejected realms for no reason. Raiders are not cool.

Back