Educational reform bill

I propose we reogranize TNPU and repurpose it into a library due to next to none activity in it. Maybe we could just rename it and keep post relevant for people who wwnt to pursue executive ministerial jobs or just tear it down or start over.

Not only isn't there a bill, but it's riddled with grammatical and spelling errors. It's good to have ideas but you need an actual...bill or product to represent here along with justifications.

Misleading title aside, this is not necessarily a bad idea. However, it's not really our jurisdiction as the legislature. The law doesn't specifically regulate the University. Rather, the University is a project of the executive branch, and has been part of the portfolio of various ministries during its existence. Any changes to the University program would start there, I imagine. I'd recommend taking the idea to the delegate if you're serious about it.

I feel this is a good idea, provided OP actually writes this in legislative form.

Given that the OP has been banned from the offsite forums until at least January 7th 2020, I motion that this thread be locked. Should another member of the RA desire to submit legislation to the same effect as Malayan Singapura's idea, I think it would be best to open a new thread.

Back