Hi. MacSalterson for Justice

MacSalterson

TNPer
Pronouns
They/Them
Hi, I'm MacSalterson (Yeraennus on NationStates). I've decided to run for justice. I've been around TNP for about 2.5 years and have worked as deputy Attorney General for Tomb and Sasten.

I'll keep this simple due to limited internet access til the 17th, so there'll be little in the way of flowery promises and college thesis length posts.

I think I'm reasonable, hope you do too. Please vote for me, thanksabunch.

With the exception of Zyvetskistaahn, I'm the most experienced in regards to TNP's law, having served in the AG's office under two separate individuals. I am also a former RMB guardian, having served until the abolishment of the group just recently.

I hope that answers your question.

I worked as Deputy Attorney General for Tomb and Sasten, helping organize evidence for the ongoing court case at the time, which I forget the details of.

How familiar are you with the 50 or so court reviews to date? Are there any you particularly disagree with, or particularly admire?

EDIT: Also, will you stand for chief justice if you are elected?

My memory is not its greatest, and admittedly has never been, so I unfortunately have to state that my knowledge of the court reviews is faulty at best.

If I feel that it is necessary due to a lack of experience among my fellow justices, I will stand for Chief Justice, yes.

Back