Roleplay Reel Suggestions!

Iraelia

TNPer
Hi there!

Recently, The Northern Lights, our regional newspaper, added a new monthly article we are calling Roleplay Reel. It will be the average TNPers guide to what is happening right now in Eras. As a member of the Ministry of Communications and a role-player, I volunteered to write the article for Issue XV of the Northern Lights. However, I am still deciding on what exactly I should report. Should I report on minor National Roleplays, should I only cover larger Roleplays, etc. That's when I decided to put up this thread. If you have any event that has transpired recently in RP and you want it included in the monthly article, tell me so here. I am open to all suggestions.

Cimmerien:
First off
Why would they want to do that anyway, when we can just write our own articles ourselves?!
Something about this post tells me you have zero idea how TNP actually works. Any other suggestions?

Cimmerien:
First off
Why would they want to do that anyway, when we can just write our own articles ourselves?!
Unless you intend to elaborate on further points, why would you say 'first off' and then only make one point? Besides, if you write the articles yourselves, they won't be seen by as many people as they would if they were posted as part of TNL. The suggestion for the segment was mine, and the primary reason I wanted to introduce it is so that real roleplay can be brought into the spotlight of the in-game community.

Cimmerien:
First off
Your right, we don't need TNL. Let's write every article ourselves.

(That was sarcastic.)

Back