-
Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Somewhere in Gotmark

"What do you mean the embassies are gone?" Marga Ambjorgdotter exclaimed. The new head of the even newer Section 7 of the Security Forces of Gotmark, set up specifically to deal with Gotmark's seemingly growing population of powered individuals, looked at one of her new assistants - a glorified intern whose name she'd already forgotten. "Where the hell have they gone?"

"We've no idea, but the research team registered two simultaneous Category Four energy readings from the Baumtreslott and the Veldraumtårn and then they were gone. We've spoken to the nations we had embassies with and they seem to think we never even had embassies in the first place. We've confirmed that the ambassadors are all existing people, all of whom seem to be unassigned diplomats in their government."

Morga sighed. "Well, hand it over to the suits up in the Foreign Affairs department. It's their responsibility to re-establish those embassies. Our responsibility is to find who did this." She stood to leave. "Find me the Mester. Maybe they'll have some ideas."
Grand Duchy of Gotmark Embassy Application
The Foreign Affairs Department of the Grand Duchy of Gotmark is pleased to announce that long running renovations on one of its two facilities for embassies have finally finished, and construction work on the other has also been completed. With this in mind, Grand Duke Edvald Cristalson has approved the expansion of Gotmark's diplomatic outreach to all of Eras.

The Grand Duchy has two locations for embassies and consulates to be located. The first is in the stunning Baumtreslott complex located close to the capital city of Gotmark. The other is in the Veldraumtårn, Gotmark's largest building and only skyscraper.

The Grand Duchy of Gotmark expects ambassadorial staff from abroad to number no higher than 30 individuals total, with non-sensitive roles filled by Gotmarkers who meet requirements for those roles. Security staff should be limited to 20 individuals at most, except in exceptional circumstances agreed with the Grand Duchy in advance of their deployment.
Application
Code:
[i]Nation:[/i]
[i]Head of State:[/i]
[i]Head of Government:[/i]
[i]Location of Embassy:[/i] [] Baumstrelott [] Veldraumtårn
[i]Ambassador:[/i]
[i]Administrative Staff:[/i]
[i]Security Staff:[/i]
[i]Any Additional Requests:[/i]

Nation: Cremeden
Head of State: Alexandre Vokle
Head of Government: ^
Location of Embassy: Veldraumtårn
Ambassador: Allen Richardson
Administrative Staff: 23
Security Staff: 20
Any Additional Requests: n/a

Nation:The Imperial Goyanean Federation
Head of State: Grand Emperor Anthony I
Head of Government: Prime Minister Jon Norberg
Location of Embassy: [x] Baumstrelott [] Veldraumtårn
Ambassador: Leif Eriksson Vånington
Administrative Staff: 30
Security Staff: 5
Any Additional Requests: None.

Nation:The Kingdom of Predice (The Kingdom and Lands represented in the council of St. Stephen)
Head of State:HRM Giorgio II
Head of Government:Prime Minister Alberto Pero
Location of Embassy: [x] Baumstrelott [] Veldraumtårn
Ambassador:Marcus Libetius
Administrative Staff:20
Security Staff:10
Any Additional Requests:None

Back