Not open for further replies.

Egalotir

TNPer
mofa_seal.png
The North Pacific Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Lecture 1
Welcome To The FA!​

Hello!

My name is Egalotir, current Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, and let me be one of the first to welcome you to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. This lecture series will be provided to help you get a head start on working within the ministry, and abroad in a professional and efficient manner. This first lecture is on the Foreign Affairs Ministry itself. It is important to understand the ministry and what the job entitles. If you find yourself as a new ambassador of TNP, well, you are in the right place.

The current Minister of Foreign Affairs is sankami while I am the deputy. Both of our jobs entitle overseeing the entire ministry, helping with matters abroad and domestic, as well as keeping tabs on all ambassadors and ensuring the ministry is running fluidly. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs maintains a presence for The North Pacific abroad by establishing embassies in other regions. Each embassy is run by its own ambassador, and by joining the Diplomatic Corps you have become one. As an ambassador, you will be a diplomat representing The North Pacific abroad. You will be expected to deliver any materials provided to you by the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Delegate such as The Northern Lights, certain dispatches, important messages, etc., and keep an eye out for anything in your assigned region that may be of interest to The North Pacific. How all of these things play out will be explained in the future lectures, such as behavior, correctly updating regions, and how to write professional ambassador reports. Being an Ambassador is a great way to get exposure to different regional cultures, you will meet many new people, and make a name for yourself interregionally. It is one of the highest honors to represent this great, and influential region abroad and you should be proud of yourself to have been selected to be a TNP Ambassador!

It is important to note that almost every region has some form of a foreign ministry. Whether it is an RP on their Regional Message Board (RMB), or off-site forums, there are numerous ways for regions to communicate and coordinate with one another on important issues. As an ambassador you will shortly see how all of these things play out in your coming days at your first post. This lecture is now complete, and fairly simple. Hopefully you understand what the FA is, what it does, and what your job entitles. If there are any questions you can feel free to reach out to myself or Sankami via private message or in-game telegram.

The next lecture will focus on your first duties as ambassador, followed by proper behavior protocol, and then tutorials on how to write FA documents.

Thank you,
Egalotir

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back