Singpura's RMB guide

Hi, Malayan Singapura again. This time I am doing a guide on the RMB without implying anything. But first I have to introduce you to you the people who frequent it.

There are two subregion RMB groups with voluntary signing up: On one sode: N8T0, where Kingdoms and Democracies roam with a show of force. The other side is the infamous Warsaw pact which accepts nations who oppress their people in the name of stabiity. Both sides are so powerful that they are basically the authority of the The RMB. Note I am referring nations by real countries to get a better general idea

Their USA figure is The United States of Aldion. Even tough in future he might not be leader of N8T0, he will always contribute the bulk of military supplies thanks to his ginormous Military Industrial Complex. Ruled by a benevolent monarchy, they rule the people and give them all basic rights as they are smart enough to enjoy it. But somehow they are dumb enough to not earn the right to vote

Second in Command is Antiyard, he often flexes the N8T0 military muscle but sometimes he deploys the troops too late. He is seen as the second in Command of N8T0.
RMB Britain

Leader of the infamous Warsaw Pact is the Sanada Clan. With about 3 billion people, and other allies. Fighting her is complete suicide. The RMB Russia with WAY more firepower. All I know is that their leader is always a woman who is very excited of snow, which happens year round in Sanada, loves to murder her victims in excruciating pan and the sudden ability to summon troops eclipsing all the rest but is just a microscopic pittance of her giant military.

RMB China,Japan and Korea mixed into one is appropriately named Kyoki Chudoku. Ruled under their leader Supreme Lady Aozora, the nation is famous for its magic techniques kept secret for thousands of years, delicious cookies laced with poison and no mercy in war. Though with only a population slightly bigger than some by a few million, keep in mind that a psychotic dictator rules the land, so anything unredictable can happen. When she says that a million soldiers are killing your people, it happens. Administration or Reason does not matter. The words of the Supreme Lady is the only thing that matters. Assumed #2 of Warsaw Pact

Necerierra is famous for radical name changes as power trades hands faster than in Somalia. Known as a toxic wasteland, abosolutely everything there is twice as radioactive than on regular places. You can visit without dying of cancer, but upon arrival, get bribe money, a radioactive suit and a helicopter to fly over the ground that beame an environmental disaster. Middle Power that does not need any N8T0 or Warsaw Pact to tell what to do

These people in my opinion are the four main leaders of the RMB. I will post more people soon

Here is a new addition : Moristia. OOC Aussie who is renowned in the TNP for his delectable cakes and baked goods. He lives in some town in Australia with a freaking beautiful view (Cos I visited there, for some days anyway)
I CANNOT think of one person who hates him. RMB Canada with cakes instead of maple syrup. Ehhh... Cakes win over maple syrup

As Kasch asked you to change your radio thread's title, I'm asking you to change this one as well. This does not represent TNP in any official capacity, so please remove "TNP" from your title and replace it with "Singapura's" or something.

Edit: I did this for you.

Sil Dorsett:
As Kasch asked you to change your radio thread's title, I'm asking you to change this one as well. This does not represent TNP in any official capacity, so please remove "TNP" from your title and replace it with "Singapura's" or something.

Edit: I did this for you.
I am not sure you had the authority to do that. This is an out of character, non-government area. Please refrain from editing the posts of other users and their forum thread titles without their consent unless it violates the board rules. There are exceptions to this - pinned posts, government policies, and laws, for instance. Personal blogs however, are not an exception to that.

The rules are visible, here.

I must ask, even if this is an out of character, non-government area: is this The North Pacific's RMB Guide? Or is this Malayan Singapuran's RMB Guide?

Do you intend to represent the region with this guide? Or represent you and your views?

Common sense suggests that it is not an official guide of The North Pacific. I have advised Cabinet on the appropriate process to follow in this matter.

I'm kinda going to have to disagree with you there bud, cause you got some things quite different from reality.

Aye Antiyard is N8TO's second in command but he doesn't frequent the RMB all that much

Same goes for Necerierra, he isn't a middle ground, he is definitely on the side of the Warsaw Pact, being my vassal he actually does and has to listen to me and the other prominent Warsaw Pact members if he wishes to remain (relatively) independent and safe.

If you mention important people then you sure would have to mention Hong Kong Empire, Strayatucky and Minthas, all relatively frequent and influential people on the RMB there.

-Bryan von Friently VII, Emperor of the Grand Friently Empire

You imply that both Sanada and Kyoki participate in some kind of godmoding, while if you paid attention you know that both despise it.

can someone use their high forum powers to delete this. i do not , for any matter, have any authority to edit names of stuff that i post or delete them. Someone tear this thing apart

Malayan Singapuran:
can someone use their high forum powers to delete this. i do not , for any matter, have any authority to edit names of stuff that i post or delete them. Someone tear this thing apart
Why tho, its better than nothing, people lunge into the RMB not knowing so this is at least something

Wow, i like being the middle power. But, i need allies XD. Anyway this is inaccurate anyway, this is RMB in a nutshell

N8TO Side
-Aldion
-Antiyard
-Radicaster
WP Side
-Sanada
-Kyoki Chudoku
-SLIM
-Friently
WP-aligned
-Necerierra as vassal of friently
N8TO-aligned
none
middle power
-strayatucky (redneck australia)
-Minthas (communist russia)
-Hong Kong Empire

There is also Ka Na, and Great Solordia, the liker of every post you have.

Also the rot bottom
-Belarus and millions of irrelevant puppets
-Akhara island the glue-eater

I am editing the title of the thread to make it more apparent that it is Singpuria's work and not an official document in part response to his post above.

thank you. i am classfied as tiny island with secret plans only tolerated by the rmb world by next july. i am a slightly above middle power

Actually, you are kinda irrelevant now

Necerierra:
thank you. i am classfied as tiny island with secret plans only tolerated by the rmb world by next july. i am a slightly above middle power

Actually fully, there is a 95% ignore rate

Necerierra:

Keep it polite. You are hardly in a position of great strength yourself.

Malayan Singapuran:
Ha! Another failed RMB guide post. Bummer, bro.

Strombolia:
Ha! Another failed RMB guide post. Bummer, bro.
Directly above your post was a note by an admin to keep it polite. Here is another reminder. Keep it polite.

nah its good. i made a BETTER ONE in the non eras section of the rp subforum category. this is obselete. it must be destroyed. DARCANIA !!! RAVENCLAW !!! GOT ANOTHER MESS TO SUPRESS FOR YA !!!

Malayan, if you want a thread to be locked, feel free to ask us in the Mod Requests thread, where we're more likely to see it and thus answer in a more timely fashion.

iLock.

Back