Open Assignments!

Egalotir

TNPer
Hello Everyone,

We did a roll call roughly over a week ago, to check on the activity and availability of ambassadors. Happy to report that many of you actively responded, and have been doing a great job in all your postings! Sadly, some of our coworkers have gone inactive, or had to be removed from their posts for other various reasons. As such, we currently have these open postings:

Equinox
Europe
Greater Dienstad
Kingdom of Great Britain
Lone Wolves United
Osiris
Stargate
The Black Hawks
The Communist Bloc
The Grey Wardens
The Independent Order
The Land of Kings and Emperors
The Union of Democratic States
Vvardenfell
The Order of the Sword
The Versutian Federation

If you are interested in any of these postings, please post here with which one, why and what experience you currently have. I will also be advertising these to the RMB to get more people into the diplomatic corps so we don't over-extend ourselves with postings so they might go fast. If you have any questions, please reach out to Sankami or myself.

Thank you,
Egalotir

I'd be interested in the Stargate position, but you may cause some diplomatic problems if you for some reason decide to send me to The Grey Wardens. ;)

I'm interested in KoGB, The Black Hawks, and Europe.

EDIT: And also Lone Wolves United, The Land of Kings and Emperors, The Order of the Sword, and The Versutian Federation...

I am interested in Europe, Osiris, and The Kingdom of Great Britain, though I would be happy to fill any void you need me to.

I am interested of becoming the ambassador in Equinox!

EDIT: I have over a month's worth of experience in the diplomatic corps as the ambassador to Caelestis Universum

I'm willing to fill any void position.
I currently have very limited experience and this would be my first time.

Hi, also new, I would like to fill any open position I can. Also, is the mentorship program still available?

Embassy List has been updated - check there for your assignments :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or Egalotir. The diplomatic lectures are also pinned and a good guide to getting started.

The mentorship program has been closed for a while now, unfortunately.

If you need someone for Lone Wolves United, I'll take that one.

Back