A rocket has landed. A dog is inside.
-
-
-
TNP Nation
Xagill
Discord
Rocketdog
Inspired by other blogs, I am now committed to make a daily update of my life around this time every day.

DAY 1: Another day of studying for the trial HSC. For those non-Australians, basically a the last set of exams and also a 'practice' for your finals. Today in Communications finally finalised Issue XIII if the Northern Lights, our regional Newspaper so I do encourage everyone to read it for a summary of TNP over June.
Do read it over here: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=849330

Moristia has really kicked off a trend.

Good luck with your HSC trials. As a fellow Australian I can understand how annoying and stressful those would be.

Wait, are we allowed to post questions here?

DAY 2: More studying and going to a few lectures. Joined the NBS and listen to the ramblings of Darcania and Yalkan
DAY 3: Even more studying, nothing else to add.

Kyoki Chudoku:
Moristia has really kicked off a trend.

Good luck with your HSC trials. As a fellow Australian I can understand how annoying and stressful those would be.

Wait, are we allowed to post questions here?
Do ask me questions, I do love answering them.

DAY 4: Going to a few lectures, studying and eating. My life these holidays.

DAY 5: More of the same stuff. Since I need to write more I am doing economics today. Update on yesterday, I did go out last night and have some fun.

DAY 6: Busy with RL stuff, not studying
DAY 7: Slept all day basically as I was super tired.

DAY 8 -12: More studying. Today I had a fun kinda argument on the RMB with flakey - a candidate for justice which sadly looks like will not be one.

N.B I havent updated this due to repetitive events and my slowing down on NS. I will for now try to update this every few days at least.

DAY 13: IDK what to write. Economic Notes and a Extention History essay that I need to do that is due on Thursday. WHY I HATE THE HSC

Do ask me questions about anything related to NS or RL

20-21: Studying.
Answering Lala, I favorite season is summer actually. I prefer summer because it is hot and not cold and rainy which is like the worst weather to deal with. At least with it being hot, I usually like it to be a nice 27-30C which I can deal with. Anything higher than 35 needs air-con which I like the feeling of for some unknown reason.

I agree Brend0g. Anything below 25 degrees celcius naturally needs a jacket (Fashionable and one-of-a-kind so that only I can wield the power of likes gathering in Social Media. One-of-a-kind winter outfit if 0 degrees celcius and below). Above 25 degrees celcius naturally needs an aircon indoors wearing a one-of-a-kind trendy summer outfit (It's summer all the time here)

22-23: The struggles of Chemistry. Why is it so hard? Why so much memorisation.

Ah, Chemistry. Don't quote me on this, but I actually like that stuff. From my current position, anyway, I haven't quite faced the horror that you no doubt have. I wish you luck with it.

Ah chemistry. I wish you luck. I am using it to fuel a hobby rocket with a perfect mix of ethanol and hydrazine. Ask me for any chemistry homework help

Tangent on HSC Chemistry. I do not mind chemistry in general but the fact that the Syllabus for HSC Chem is so bad. Some of the stuff is boring as there are not as many processes and the explaining of the fundamentals of such processes. Some are in relation to the physical world which is so boring. Example, Module 3 is about water monitoring, it is the most boring topic on earth about stuff that has little chemistry elements and something that I don't care about and will never use in my life. I find it so dry and there is little aspect of chemistry and more of a physical element. Every other topic is alright and I do enjoy it.

Weekend, a tangent on English as a requirement for the HSC.

Oh that's nice. I need some advice from a specifically australian citizen. It Australia too racist for me to survive if I choose to enrol in a university ? Life choice related sort of thing.

DAY 24 - 27: Studying.
DAY 28: English paper 1. WTF are these questions. Discovery and one possibility of aging. So many memes on facebook.
DAY 29: English paper 2. Better
DAY 30: Day off
DAY 31: 2U Maths pretty doable.
DAY 32: Chemistry and Ancient History. As of when I am writing this by brain hurts. Also went to debating in which we won on that organ donating should be harvestable. FML on chemistry and on ancient I am pretty good. Bummed that i forgot to study a it of a question so rip at least 3 marks.

PS: Malayan you will survive.

Back